I JUST SAW 8-MILE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
I just got back from seeing a "sneak-preview" of the movie 8-Mile and the shit was off the hook. You have to see it for yourselves. Its worth the tickets for those willing to pay. SEE THIS SHIT!!!!!

I'm not a "hard-core eminem dick rider", but he fucking rips shit in the movie.....

He's a lyrical genius in my mind...........

Apr 25, 2002
I went and saw the shit tonight. I've never seen the theatre that crowded in my life. I was expectin' to see a bunch of posin' ass fake busters that idolize eminem, but it mostly looked like some real hip hop heads that wanted to see a tight rap flick. I thought the movie was pretty tight. The battle scenes were off the fuckin' hook. Some of the tightest clown battles I've heard......

Apr 25, 2002
Cranky said:
I thought the movie was pretty tight. The battle scenes were off the fuckin' hook. Some of the tightest clown battles I've heard......
No doubt, that movie is fuckin solid. I just got back from seein it. MC Bob is the shit. lmao

$ic K

Sicc OG
Aug 27, 2002
www.myspace.com
Siccx Degree said:
Eminem is a fag, I'd rather sit at home and watch my DVD of Bloodsport...

always a hater somewhere, too bad... no luv from motha fuckaz

anyway cuzz, i saw 8mile and that shit was OFF THE HOOK FOSHO

Eminem beat the fuck out like 7 different people, and the fighting was the kind of shit i like i like to see sum RL fights crack off over real shit........I thought the movie was sic as fuck, and i was feelin it the whole way thru....the only thing i wish would change is the plot, i want it to get more thick, after he finally battlez and spitz heat the moviez over i was stressin!

Apr 25, 2002
San Bruno, Ca
www.myspace.com
i disagree......

only thing i was feelin was the battling, along with eminem's moms was getting plugged, but other than that i think the movie lagged a lot with scenes i think shouldnt have been in the movie...truthfully if you think about it, the battling scenes only took around say 20 mins. of the hole movie...the rest was about a young guy trying to find himself.......which he did at the end...........i dont know ya'll.....i wasnt feelin it....and believe it was a waste of my money & time!

Stealth

May 8, 2002
Good movie

I just got back from seeing it and I honestly loved the movie. I don't think it was a waste of my money or time. I thought the entire movie was off the fucking hook and i'll probably go see it again. Tight battle scenes...i thought the plot was alright. The movie was about a kid who wanted to make it big rapping. There aren't any other movies out like that. There's a whole bunch of rock'n'roll movies that are 'just about the music'...and I think that this movie's plot was 'just about rapping'. I liked it.

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
servnu151 said:
i disagree......

only thing i was feelin was the battling, along with eminem's moms was getting plugged, but other than that i think the movie lagged a lot with scenes i think shouldnt have been in the movie...truthfully if you think about it, the battling scenes only took around say 20 mins. of the hole movie...the rest was about a young guy trying to find himself.......which he did at the end...........i dont know ya'll.....i wasnt feelin it....and believe it was a waste of my money & time!
I AGREE WITH YOU. I FELT LIKE I SHOULD'VE GOT ANOTHER HOUR SO OUT OF THE MOVIE. I MEAN THE WHOLE MOVIE WAS ABOUT HIM TRYINT TO GET HIS DEMO MADE AND THEN THEY CUT THE MOVIE. THE 2 HOUR OR SO MOVIE SHOULD'VE BEEN CUT DOWN AND ADDED THE REST.

BUT IN ALL IT WAS A GOOD MOVIE BUT IT JUST WASNT GREAT.