i just heard the new 40

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
S

senatorOFdaYAE

oh my godness ive heard songs here and there while he was making the albums..but damn yesterday he had the real copy with the cover sent to him at the hotel and he threw it in on the bus in the way to the concert..that mutha fucka is on fire..this cd could easily be dubbed in a major way 2002..them beatz on there are on SLAP..you have to give it up to dude on this album..i heard a bootleg version and if your loving this album the quality from the mixing is off the hinges and your not getting that deep bass feel clearity on that burn cd..well for right now that all i have to say hope to see you all in the record stores july 9th..im trying to get in his ears and make it come out next tuesday since jive now has the whole cd in the case and cover waiting to be sent...

Apr 25, 2002
www.essqubed.com
The Hogg Gawd puts it down regardless. I'm @ that there on the 9th.

Does Studio Ton have any production credits on this one Senator? I hope Mr.Flamboyant linked up with Blaqtoven (or whatever his alias is...dude who produced, "To Whom It May Concern") again as well.

SikIndividuoh...invisible

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

I havent been this excited for a release date in a long time! What I heard on the webpage was definitely slamming. If 40 doesnt blow up from this, there is something seriously wrong in the world of rap.

May 20, 2002
www.myspace.com
Senator: Yeah, you probably heard tha REAL ALBUM. Tha one wid 4 songs that aren't on tha bootleg. Tha one wid SugaFree is raw. Both HIGH GLOCTANE SPITTIN, as usual. 40 told me you was on stage pourin him tha ROSSI all night....OH FLAMBOYANT.

DONEDEAL: Wuddupiimpeoples? I need to come see ya. I got beats for your boy. BULKRATEGAME.