I just got one thing to say

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
Arizona Diamondbacks 2003 World Series Champions..

Kicking ass and taking names with nothing but no-name rookies.. Just imagine when the big boys come off the DL.

SF Giants... RIP
LA Dodgers... RIP

Mar 18, 2003
The Diamondbacks came up though, with Shea Hillenbrand. This cat was leading the AL in RBI's with 44 on June 8th when he got injured. Now playing on the D-Backs, he just hit 3 HR's and racked up 7 RBI's last night. He has 52 RBI's right now despite being MIA for over 3 weeks. The D-Backs have already improved their offense, and with the addition of Hillenbrand its only going to get better. Pair that up with their 2 aces nearing a return and that spells trouble. They should put up a good fight for the Giants, but I think R. Johnson and Schilling will foil in the end like they did last year. The Dodgers are fading with their horrible batting, so unless they deal for someone quick, or their players start hitting, they shouldn't be a factor.

BAMMER: Are you keeping up with your fantasy squad? I only ask because you had Hinske starting throughout his entirety on the DL. Not that it really matters seeing as how your in 1st, but I was just wondering why you didn't bench him or put him on the DL.

Mar 18, 2003
Correct sir. The D-Backs arn't the only hot team in the NL-West, they have both won 7 out of their last 10, but that Giants have been steadily paced the entire year... just wait until AZ starts slumping again and watch the Giants sail further into 1st. I see possible double digit games over second.

May 2, 2002
Nitro the Guru said:
Correct sir. The D-Backs arn't the only hot team in the NL-West, they have both won 7 out of their last 10, but that Giants have been steadily paced the entire year...
try 17 out of their last 20.

There's no way the Giants will keep on to the NLWest. Arizona has already had its major slump and string of bad luck... Giants have not. And everyone who follows baseball knows EVERY team slumps at least once a season..

Jul 3, 2002
Haha I guess you don't know that the Giants just had 4 starters on the DL(still have some on like Kurt) and had to battle weeks of the flue. Afraid to notify you they already went through a struggling period buddy. The bullpen is playing EXCELLENT, starters doing their job and the hitters putting up big numbers.

Mar 18, 2003
Giants have went through slumps, don't you remember the Dodgers and how close they came to first place. Everyone goes through slumps, Arizona and SF will both see it again, but in the end, it will be the Giants on top. Hey, you guys might pull off a wildcard, that ain't bad.