I just got a PSP. What is some coo shit I can do with it?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 12, 2003
www.soundclick.com
My brother got a psp hella long ago and downloaded some dope shit on it, so im sure if you look round tha net youll find somethin.. As for games I hear God Of War and Final Fantasy Crisis Core are hella dope..

Mars

Serial Killer / Rapist
Sep 14, 2002
Pittsburg, CA
www.madinsanity.com
Yeah, I got a converter and started putting all the full movies I've downloaded on my memory stick. I have music and photos too.. But somebody was saying that i can use my shit for a remote control for my Sony TV and surround sound? Garage Door opener (who the fuck would do that)?. I didn't know if there was a way to let me use it as an address book or anything else like that.

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
hhahah yeah outlaw shiiiiitin on fools. man lisicki where the fuck was u sunday folks i was gonna roll thru u never hit me back on the thread???

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
hhahah yeah outlaw shiiiiitin on fools. man lisicki where the fuck was u sunday folks i was gonna roll thru u never hit me back on the thread???
i had worked thurs fri sat so i took the night off

new york covered me so if you went lemme know how it was

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
Yeah. I'm from pre-gentrification NE Portland. And I stole the sig from FedEx but I had to. That was one of the most ridiculous things I've ever seen. That was like watching an NBA2K guy destroy an NBA Live guy on a 2K game.
you should come to the room sometime folks so we can talk shop

Apr 25, 2002
i asked this question and didnt get much of a response. then i spilled beer all over my psp and it no longer functions correctly. oh well im tryna get that ps3 anyways...