I just found an iphone....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 26, 2006
Some dumb broad left it in the store when I went to the mall today. SO I decided to be a good Samaritan and return it by calling her house phone (pink case). Some asian guy picked up sayin "Who's this? Why you calling?" I tried explainin the situation and he hung up on me. So I said fuck that and now I'm keeping it. Life's Good.

Feb 13, 2008
wow congrats. yeah unlock and sell it. i know a few spots that will unlock for pretty cheap unless you want to download the program and do it yourself. Last time I checked unlocked iphones go for a lot on ebay.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
probably woulda have done the same shit. next best thing is since they aint want it see how much it is unlocked an sell it half off if its still locked

Dec 9, 2005
^ Nah, not really. I dropped my Treo after a bitch fight broke out and all these little tramps started stampeding, they knocked it off of my hip...

Called my phone from one of my homies phone and it was some black chick who picked up...and I could hear her friends in the background saying...'Fuck that!...don't give that shit back!'

Anyways after like 10 minutes...she said that she would give it back but she was already on her way home...so I had to drive out to EPA to pick it up and shot her $20 for being cool about it...cause I might not have done the same honestly...but now...I probably would.