I JUST DOWNLOADED A-WAX'S NEW JOINT OF KAZAA!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 15, 2003
YEAH RIGHT, COME TO REALITY. I JUST WANTED TO RUN MY MOUTH SOME MO. THAT FOOL'S SHIT WILL NEVER BE ON THERE EVEN IF IT WAS THE ONLY PEOPLE THAT WOULD DOWNLOAD IT WOULD BE THE TERRSNATCH, ALOEBITCH, AND THE REST OS HIS DICK RIDIN PATNAS ON HERE.

SHIT I GOTTA BRING SOME LIFE TO THIS BOARD, HOLLA
MY 38 CENTS

Apr 15, 2003
JUST LIKE THIS- HE DON'T

JIM HAT - DICK RIDIN PATNA -1

I KNOW THIS IS AN OLD SUBJECT BUT I WAS JUST THINKIN AND SINCE IT ONLY HAPPENS EVERY SO OFTEN I HAD TO SPEAK ON IT. I DON'T THINK THE GUY IS COMPLETELY GARBAGE, I PERSONALLY DONT LIKE HIS STYLE AND SO WHAT, NOT EVERYONE IS GONNA LIKE EVERYTHING OUT THERE. SO WATCH YOUR MOUTH.

IT'S JUST THAT HOMEBOY BE TRIPPIN LIKE HE LOSIN RECORD SALES BECAUSE OF KAZAA. COME ON NOW. AM I THE ONLY ONE SMART TO ENOUGH TO SEE HOW IGNORANT THAT IS?

Apr 25, 2002
What I think is A-Wax just ain't very familar with file sharing and he hears all this shit in the news and thinks FUCK I'm an artist and it hurts me. When it really isn't hurting ANYONE, espically A-Wax. It does nothin but help him.

He's just misinformed I think.

Jun 12, 2002
jay deuce said:
What I think is A-Wax just ain't very familar with file sharing and he hears all this shit in the news and thinks FUCK I'm an artist and it hurts me. When it really isn't hurting ANYONE, espically A-Wax. It does nothin but help him.

He's just misinformed I think.
i agree wit u on singles but wat about his albums gettin d/l on mirc

Jun 3, 2002
I got hiz 65 G'z shit and I think it'z pretty fuc'in tight!! It fitz right in wit my MobFigaz collection fa'sho

I aint never even seen anythang else from this cat. How many albumz do he got ??

Jun 25, 2002
i guess everybody has a right to a opinion. Im not going to hate on wax but im not really feelin his shit. even though he's from the in my town Pittsburg C.A.

i gona have to go back and listen to that today.

Apr 25, 2002
SFcKinGPin said:
i agree wit u on singles but wat about his albums gettin d/l on mirc
The people that DL albums on the internet are two types of people.

1) People that wanna peep shit out before they buy it. (Also includes people who wanna DL the album early and bump it before it comes out.)

2) People who are broke as fuck and would never buy the album anyway.

So filesharing HELPS A-Wax tremendously. Think of how many people would have NEVER heard A-Wax if it wasn't for irc or kazaa. Sure, he may not have many tracks on kazaa but I'm sure from time to time someone is connected and sharing some of his shit. The people that download and bump the shit like they bought it would never have had it in the first place so basically you can even call that MORE exposure.

So for the 100 sales he might have lost from the people that would have scrounged together some nickles and took the bus to the CD store he probably gained a couple thousand from people that took a chance and DLed his shit and liked it.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
i have 65 g'z, and thats pretty tight, not as hyped as everyones sayin, but its still tyte....and i peeped two tracks i got OFF KAZAA, so u hear it from me...they were "Grimeyness" and "Never Stood a Chance" off his grimeyness album...grimeyness was aight, and so was the other one...his flows are just a little too slow for me, and the beats are aight, just a little TOO hip hop for me.