I just dont understand this screwed music!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

RAVAGE

-DaBadGuy-
Apr 25, 2002
FUBU Outlet
www.dogpile.com
mayn my family was down from TEXAS and they were talking bout how ppl love SCREWED music. So while they were over they played a couple songs of it and i was not feeling it at all. Of course i didnt have any Kodean mixed with Ny-Quil either. They said that in order for me to understand that sort of music i would haveto be under the influince. I didnt even feel like giving it a chance.

Jan 7, 2003
yeah, not everything sound good screwed...its more than slowin it down...its how u mix it,slowdown,&chopp it up...its almost like a remix if listen to some ol screw tapes...it depends who screwing it ... here a few of my fav. almighty dj screw(r.i.p.),o.g.ron c.,s.l.a.b.-slow-loud-and-bangin,dj micheal 5000 watts,& rayface...

Aug 26, 2002
I've been bumping Screw since I was like 16, this dude I worked with came back from Texas with it and we was smoking and i was like this is tight, only one I can listen to Screw tho is DJ Screw, got the shit in Alabama too.....

MOSA

Sicc OG
May 18, 2002
YEAH! MY SISTER SENT ME SOME FROM TEXAS. I LIKE IT BUT THIS DUDE TRIED TO DO "ASHANTI" BABY, BABY, BABY,...DIDNT SOUND TO COOL

Apr 25, 2002
www.soullyric.com
Even though folks don't like screw music, It's a big market and It's gonna get bigger all thoughout the world, get that money. I keep telling my Westcoast niggaz that the creator is R.I.P. (DJ Screw) but others also master the skill, jump on that shit cuz it's paper out there to be made. Myself and SPICE1 are putting together "SPICE1 GREATEST HITS" Chopped & Screwed through R.N.D. Distribution, Houston Texas. You can MAKE CHIPS OFF THE CHOPPED & SCREWED SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!< YOU DON'T HAVE TO LIKE IT.

May 4, 2002

like people said its money to be made, but its just a fad right now i think it will die out in due time, im from texas and i cant bump the screw shit all the time just every so often i just need the regular paced music in my life....some shit sounds good screwed and chopped while some shit sounds terrible....

Jan 7, 2003
i don't think it a fad...it spreadin out to more peeps... around other states not just tha south....if u ask me..it not going away any time soon....david banner album just got screwd & choppd by michael 5ooo watts of the swisha house...DJ SCREW(R.I.P.)