I jus got caught with half a pound.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 11, 2006
AHAHAHAHAHHA I MISSED THIS SHIT FIRSTTIME ROUND AHAHAHHA what a punk dis dude is ahahhaahhah did he get stopped wid a halp a p of tobaco and a carton of cigs??? he on the tour bus blowin rappers lol

TRIPLE PROPS TO NEBULIZAH FOR THE EXPOSURE!!!

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
Doin 45 in a 35 i was pulled over by a local cop of my hick town.

He smelled the bammer joint i was just smoking as soon as he walked up on the car.

Ofcoarse i said i didnt have any. So he said he was gunna call the dogs.

Well im sitting in the car waiting on him im thinking of how ill be the county jail bbw bitch, and thinking of who i can snitch on..

He than proceeds 2 wave his hand in a come over here motion.
So I get out the car n he waves me 2 the passenger side,he looks up n sais tell me bout yrself...i proceeded 2 tell him how i was given the 10 sack of weed by some gangster rappers, and before that i used to be a special ed student, and am easily influenced by tv, and music, and that if he lets me go on my 10 sack, ill wear a wire, onto these gangster rappers tour buses later, as he is thinking of it, i show him my freshly shaved chest, and assure him the wire will stick, i think this is what got him to believe id be a dedicated snitch.

I have a nice car and he knew it..so he assumes i dont want my rich parents finding about my hardcore drug use...unless its 50 dollars or more worth im taking you to jail
Well the dog was already there so i was fucked.

I said yup I got less than a 8th in the trunk,
He sais well im not goin 2 take you 2 jail and infact im not even goin 2 impound your car...the locals would love to nabb us some gangster rappers when they tour into our little town, spreading there mind warping message of gang membership, and cop murder.

He said ya know your probley wont listen to those guys in 2 years anywways...i say yeah, ill be on to my next faze(remembering how i used to cross dress and wear black make up and lip stick in my goth days, just a few years ago.. )
He than asks why I dont just have my card?(knowing id easily get one for my down syndrome) I tell him that i feel a lump under my left breast and have been scared to see the dr since, he understands.

He sais theyre practically handing them out so take advantage.

He takes my 50 sack.gives me a ticket 4 no insurance n told me have a nice day...even gave me a piece a gum while i told him all the local criminals busness.

I can't fucking believe i'm not in jail right now.

And i just got 2 kick it with Brotha Lynch nite b4 last...hope him and his crew dont find out i wore the wire..
Fixed for truth.

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
So according to this fantastic tale you allegedly snitched on yourself and got jacked for a half an elbow and joked around with the pig while you did it and had doughnuts with him afterward then couldnt wait to post on the siccness all about it...

we got a regular aurthur fonzerelli on our hands over here lol

Status
Not open for further replies.