I jus got caught with half a pound.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 8, 2006
You aint got no airbrushed Lynch shirt cuz its a c-note u dont got pussy ya i was on the bus kickin it with Lynch the otha nite. n shit was made becuz I am a fan..n dont use the broke excuse 4 not showin up.

hey im done talkin bitch be there. look it up.

Apr 8, 2006
THE TECH N9NE CONCERT IT AINT HARD 2 FIND YOU FUCKING FAKE.

YOU KNOW WHAT IM WEARIN AND I TOLD YOU ILL BE IN LINE.

MATTER FACT ILL BE OUTSIDE THE TOURBUS SO U CAN GET MOLLYWHOPPED ON C-LIM TV FAGGOT.

Apr 8, 2006
You lookin like an old banana peel in the dirt right now cuddie n i knew u was jus talk..Blue Dragon Cuzz..lol thats wut i thought pimp YOUR A FUCKIN FAGGOT!!!!!

Apr 8, 2006
I'm as bored as Rose Town Hida is a scary bitch...jus say it fuckboy I dont wanna fight...you jus want 2 bump yr dickbeaters til they hummin..haha i'd peel yr pea kiddo

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
That's swayze you got away but use your head mane you got away from a charge/jail time but you got jacked for 10 zips and could of prevented it by taking precautions.

On a side note, you got hit over the head paying $100 for a lynch airbrush shirt.

Jul 9, 2007
I'm as bored as Rose Town Hida is a scary bitch...jus say it fuckboy I dont wanna fight...you jus want 2 bump yr dickbeaters til they hummin..haha i'd peel yr pea kiddo
There should be atleast 5 (no marty)s in that statement. And saying you would "peel yr pea kiddo" Sounds like you should not be allowed within 100 yards of an elementary school.

Mar 14, 2010
If you were Black or Hispanic......you woulda been fucked. Driving a Nice Car and a Half pound in the Trunk....SEATTLE PD Gave you a Pass cause your a White boy! They hate "OTHERS" here in SEE-TATTLE. I hate this Fucked up City. I live in BALLARD and these people are BITCH made around here! Buncha Snobby bitch ass spoiled Brats. FUCK SEATTLE PD!!!!! Your Lucky they Didnt try to kick the "WHITE" Piss out of you Homey" Like that Mexican Kat a Few weeeks ago! Cant wait ti'll my feet touch NORTHERN CALI Ground again! Fuck this Fake ass Place.

Feb 11, 2006
Homie i'm 28 years old i don't need 2 slang it up whicha..but since yr sooo cool how bout Dank,Dro,Bomb,Bud,PugetPower,fire,fy,kill,...homie u couldnt even smoke with me i'd peel yr pea.

U must be a poor black ghetto trashy piece a shit who jacks his homies n stabs bitches up theyre purse hustlin 50 rocks all day cuz ya cant get yr paper up enough 2 even cop a bucket..

There aint no snitch in my bones n never tell a soul. besides homie its jus a lil weed...where u at? ARIZONA,NEVADA,Texas...?

You aint seen a stamp in yr life tiny tim let alone any packs so please GTFOH!

And no i dont have insurance n havnt 4 years. And Yes I owned a buisness the whole time..it really aint that hard 2 believe gangsta.
LOL I just read your bullshit like "blah blah blah" bruh ya
full of shit I don't give a fuck what no one says ,
your on the net postin fairytales assuming if I got paper or not and wether or not I'm younger than yo stupid liein ass plus ya perception of black people is stereotypical u fag lol
please stfu and save ya bullshit storys for retards. Dat believe yo shit mayne.
I don't really care what u say back in responce to what I've said aint no one gettin clapped by da pigs wid a half a p and walkin like dat wid out sum sort of comeback.
And as for talkin all dat shit bout u smokin me under the table wtf are u da type to compare dick sizes or sum shit,how the fuck u even know I smoke??? Assumptions once again...
Didn't u know this is the siccness and postin up yo bidniz is leavin ya self open for people to question ya storys...either way I say ya talkin shit lol

Status
Not open for further replies.