I jus got caught with half a pound.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 21, 2006
sah da tay shit, i dunno if this red dragon is the cole ponie that he say he is but then again some of yall aint a baddy daddy lamatai tabby chai either tho feel me? All I know is that the sepa tais and cole bammies finna sine yo pity on the runy kine. Breh

FatBlunts209

2 SWISHERS = 1 BLUNT
Feb 21, 2008
STOcKTON
Cmon bitch im dead serious i want 2 fuckin blow your brains out on your momms face after i fuck her... COME GET SOME FAGGOT ILL FUCKING TAPE U @ A FUCKING TREE and fill you with rounds.

I AM NOT PLAYING LETS EET UP ILL BE IN STOCKTON NEXT WEEK MEET UP BITCH
ARE YOU SERIOUS?WHAT DAY AND WHERE AT? I AM SO THERE I DO NOT CARE WHAT I HAVE TO DO THAT DAY..

Apr 8, 2006
I'm goin with my asian homies. My boy twon got fam down there. I aint been there b4 so I dunno yet. But you can have my number if you want it. I'll leave Sunday n be there monday.

Apr 8, 2006
lol I rented out club bonzai on first n cherry 4 6 months.

Fuck you know about payin the bar if they dont reach 10 a nite...lol

House nigga..? Ya I got a house...please no ore insults its killin me HAHAHA

Trust me dummy just cuz i dont live in a crack infested hood no more dont mean I aint out in the town still...c'mon guy all you do is talk shit but you dont know me.

I tell you to put yr cards on the table n you avoid it let shit slide out yr neck.

Jun 28, 2009
Deep East Oakland, CA
I'm goin with my asian homies. My boy twon got fam down there. I aint been there b4 so I dunno yet. But you can have my number if you want it. I'll leave Sunday n be there monday.
AFTER YOU HIT UP STOCKTON COME TO EAST OAKLAND AND SLIDE THREW THE 90'S REAL QUICK, MAKE SURE YOU GOT ALL THOSE P'S YOU WHERE TALKIN BOUT, AND YEA NIGGA BRING A MUTHAUFUCKIN CARTON OF CIGS BOY!

Apr 8, 2006
lol I rented out club bonzai on first n cherry 4 6 months.

Fuck you know about payin the bar if they dont reach 10 a nite...lol

House nigga..? Ya I got a house...please no ore insults its killin me HAHAHA

Trust me dummy just cuz i dont live in a crack infested hood no more dont mean I aint out in the town still...c'mon guy all you do is talk shit but you dont know me.

I tell you to put yr cards on the table n you avoid it let shit slide out yr neck.
like i said. You r the definition of a hater. And a broke ass no hustle havin fuckboy

Apr 8, 2006
Guess what I just found somebody.

LOL this is going 2 be so good.

I already got your names n adresses comin...yall are so fucked.

DEEPEAST U BOUT 2 GET IT SO BAD...U BETTER HOPE U REAL CUZ U BOUT 2 BE PULLED.

Apr 8, 2006
you talk like money makes you hard a broke mothafucka could knock your head off
A broke muthafucka will knock any1s head off if u pay em.

Dont miscontwist me playa. I made the money not the other way around.

Gaurentee bro my fam was on wellfare when it was paper...u aint gotta tell me.

Are you hatin 2? I never thought you were so bad...

Status
Not open for further replies.