I HEARD THEY WERE THINKING OF MOVING THA A'S TO SAN JOSE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 25, 2006
sucks 2 hear, gnna miss chipper choppin it up, hes one of my fav players kinda fell off in the past couple years tho. anyhoo prolly won't happen this year tho :)

yee

Sicc OG
Oct 1, 2005
Filthy_Rich said:
this has been talked about for a couple years now. you may notice that tickets to A's games are dirt cheap towards the end of the season while Giants games are damn near sold out before the season starts.

the mayor has also stated that he wants the Warriors in San Jose. that's a more likely move imo.
they should bring tha warriors back to tha city

Nov 15, 2004
they want to move the a's to the southbay, but the problem is with the giants. they own the territory marketing rights in san jose & fremont. the new owner of the a's is trying to work on that though. i believe the previous a's owner & the giants owner used to hate each other, so the giants owner wouldn't budge. if they ever get the territory rights worked out, the is a high possibility of the a's moving, but staying w/in the bay.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
A's moving to san Jose would be bad, how bad does San Jose As sound? IMO keep em in oakland, but i do like and will support The Warriors comin back to the city

Apr 25, 2002
They CAN'T move to San Jose, and they don't want to.

They're looking in Oakland, then the East Bay... So far they're only looking in Oakland.

San Jose keeps trying, for some reason they don't understand that Selig already said they're not getting a team no matter what the Giants & A's are willing to do...