I heard that YOUNG DROOP planes to leave..............

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.KillaValley.com
da low down is that Droop is tryin ta start his own label "Kritikal Rekordz" which Killa Valley i helpin him put tagether.......so in a way he is try ta seperate a label he can run him self away from KVE but with KVE bein involed with those projects and KVE doin his solo albums............so take that how u wanna, so ta answer ur question, yes and no...............

og MS

Member since 1997
Apr 25, 2002
www.killavalley.com
Droop's contract obligation to KVE ends this Summer.... we've already done 3 albums... plus got Lethal Weaponz comin and maybe another one under the contract before it ends. How long can one indie artist possibly stay wit an indie label before it's time to part ways?

however we will stay affiliated and possibly do a few joint ventures....

A

All Out HOGG

Alot of times...A company loses thier frontline artist...Then thier label falls to shambles...Not to say Droop wasn't important or take anything away from him...But i don't see KVE taken a loss due to his departure...Their remaining lineup is completely filled with hard hitters, they have the street team devotion, & they also have the ability to develop artist personaly...Not just give em money & say 'here make a record"...That & im sure that they will cross paths many times in the future to still put out some dope music with one another...

KVE makes postive moves...They show that with every act they do...& they do alot more behind the scenes for people just outa 'good jesture" then people relise...

Apr 25, 2002
www.KillaValley.com
Good lookin hog, but that reals talk we in da industry watchin how and when ta make moves and we know all the avenues ta do them ............but we never hate on no one and always try ta help , even those that wanna leave da cradle