I heard COS is mexican

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
K

Kabol

Itz all good. Anybody that wantz to peep the evildooinz board, peep the bottom of my sig. Evildooinz site haz a faulty link right now, so to get to the boardz, you have to search hella hard for the link, or get it from a homie.

Sign up with Yahoo and you can peep all the pictz that Ive posted there, not to mention everyone else's

1LUV
Kabol

May 8, 2002
Psychocialman said:
but he doesnt really look like a mexican.........but who gives a fucc his flows are sicc (but i still dont have dat CD!)
what is a mexican supposed to look like. it says your from mexico so unless your up in the mountains in guerrero you of all people should know mexicans dont have a particular look.

K

Kabol

^^lol he aint out flossen - hez chillin at the crib

Like me right now, chillin at the crib with dirtay sox

K

KEYSER SOZE

who in the fuck said mexicans dont have a particular look. hell ya we do. so do chinese, whites and blacks etc.

why the fuck do people get so uptight and defensive when race is brought up. no it doesn't matter that he's mexican but who ever asked the question is probably just curious.....big deal

K

Kabol

Ey, homie^^^there iz somethin that haz been botherin me for a lil minut, and maybe you could help me out with it...

I never really understood what happened to Fenster. I mean, I know that he got got for tryn to bail, but it waz all kinda in the air.

Wonderin if you could do a lil elaboration for uz.
Itd be much appreciated

Thankx, KS

Holla
Kabol

May 8, 2002
KEYSER SOZE said:
who in the fuck said mexicans dont have a particular look. hell ya we do. so do chinese, whites and blacks etc.

why the fuck do people get so uptight and defensive when race is brought up. no it doesn't matter that he's mexican but who ever asked the question is probably just curious.....big deal
im not getting uptight jest stating a fact and if your a mexican you too would kow people from michoacan and/or guerrero wont look the same as people from jalos and zacatecas. thats all. i mean look at vicente fox.

K

KEYSER SOZE

look at buddy boy's last name. fox. that ain't mexican homie. it's cool though i understand what you're saying. ill im saying though is that mexicans definetely have a look in general. its also true that caucasions differ in cali versus south carolina for example. different eating habits etc. obviously not as much as people in 2 different countries in mexico differ, but that is because america is only 200 years old.

May 8, 2002
most "white" americans are mostly european and while their looks may differ they are basically still got the same genes, copared to mexicans which are comprised for the most part of european (spain) blood mixed into the native american blood. so the offspring should have a wider variety of looks due to the wider gene pool.

oh and as for VICENTE Fox thats what i mean. it isnt a mexican name but he is a mexican.