I haven't read a book on my own time in years but...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Damn you haven't read a book on your own time in years? You really should be reading some then. I hardly watch tv anymore besides a couple shows and sports because I have came to the conclusion that most of the shit on there rots your brain LOL. I read usually about 3-5 books a month (with my job I have lots of spare time so I read there alot) I have always enjoyed reading though so I might be different than some.

Nuttkace

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
read "monster" the autobiography of kody scott...shit is hella good,gotta some crazy ass stories in it,about gang shit in LA...good read

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
siccfucc said:
read "monster" the autobiography of kody scott...shit is hella good,gotta some crazy ass stories in it,about gang shit in LA...good read
Yeah I read that book way back in the day. It is a really good book, if you haven't read it yet you should check it out.

Right now I am reading Howard Stern's "Private Parts". This shit is funny as fuck. Stern is crazy as hell. If you like Stern you should give it a read.

Nuttkace

May 18, 2004
bayGIANTS said:
I took it off the post on BART about e-40 falling off. he said it to everyone defending e-40

lol i said it to all the people gossiping about stupid shit. Fools writing page long essays about this shit why waste your time on that. I'd rather hear fools fuckin talking about julia robert's baby or jlo's fat ass or some shit.

VdZ

Sicc OG
Aug 18, 2003
www.tapevault.com
man i use to read like fuck when i was lock up 2-3 books a week. now im on house arrest i just starting to get sum reading again. bout a book every 2-3 weeks tho.. too much visits from friends ;)
reading is knowledge.... gainin more knowledge is never bad.. i be picking up all kinds of books, self improvement books, business books, alot of non fiction books , ghetto books...

May 18, 2004
Nuttkase said:
Damn you haven't read a book on your own time in years? You really should be reading some then. I hardly watch tv anymore besides a couple shows and sports because I have came to the conclusion that most of the shit on there rots your brain LOL. I read usually about 3-5 books a month (with my job I have lots of spare time so I read there alot) I have always enjoyed reading though so I might be different than some.

Nuttkace

Yea most of my family's like that. I got a lot of free time being in college and unemployed and shit so i started going to this forum that has a section where it's all about debating on current affairs. After just a few months of that i went from writing immature comments like the one you can see quoted in one of the above posts to writing actual essays conveying my thoughts and opinions on whatever the topic was. I'm a much better writer and now any time somebody gets in my face arguing about some shit i always seem to check them with the slightest effort (verbally check... and if it's more of a physical type thing then i got that covered too from all the kickboxing)

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I feel you Andrew. Everything I read on my own time (besides what I have to read for school) is always for enjoyment. Think of a subject/topic on anything you like,Ie music,sports,biographys,comedy,fiction,true crime,etc and you can find tons of books on those subjects. Also in my opinion you can watch something on tv and read something on the same subject and IMO I get more out of the reading. But to each their own. If you ever need to know any books I would recommend for enjoyment hit me on the PM.

Nuttkace