I Have Too Many CDs *EBAY Auction Part 2*

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
For anyone that was watching it and wondering where the Mac & AK cd went. I pulled it because I fucked up and was unaware that it is the 2010 repress. I was not trying to pull a fast one by any means, so I ended the listing. I will most likely relist it my next batch of discs with a correct description.

Feb 12, 2012
For anyone that was watching it and wondering where the Mac & AK cd went. I pulled it because I fucked up and was unaware that it is the 2010 repress. I was not trying to pull a fast one by any means, so I ended the listing. I will most likely relist it my next batch of discs with a correct description.
Yeah, I know that it was my homie who explained to you abt that repress (he showed some photos of OG press and re-pressed). And propz to you (as a seller) that you have taken down that CD from your listing since some ppl would have been bidding as it's the original release. You really got my respect as a seller after this move of yours!

May 2, 2002
Yeah, I know that it was my homie who explained to you abt that repress (he showed some photos of OG press and re-pressed). And propz to you (as a seller) that you have taken down that CD from your listing since some ppl would have been bidding as it's the original release. You really got my respect as a seller after this move of yours!
Right on mane. Gotta be legit.

Auctions end in 2 days, take a look make a bid.