I HAVE TERRIBLE NEWS.........

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 12, 2005
WITHOUT YOUR HELP AND REQUESTS, OUR MUSIC MAY NOT REACH YOUR AREA UNTIL WE GO OUT THERE...... JUST A SIMPLE DO YOU HAVE IT IN STOCK WHEREEVER YOU PURCHASE MUSIC FROM......... THAT ALONE WILL HELP MORE THAN YOU KNOW. YOU CAN TAKE IT A STEP FURTHER AND TELL THEM THEY CAN GET THEM FROM URBAN LIFE, CITY HALL, AEC, AND SUPER D.... IT IS TERRIBLE SINCE WE CANT BE IN 14 DIFFERENT SPOTS AT ONCE PHYSICALLY...... YOU GUYS NOT GETTING THE OPPURTUNITY TO PICK UP OUR NEW RELEASE IS TERRIBLE IN ITSELF.... YOU GET QUALITY MUSIC, NOT ONE BUT 3 SOLID ALBUMS AND A DVD.........EVERY THING WE PUT OUT KEEPS GETTING BETTER AND BETTER..... IN 05 WE ARE GONNA BE MAKIN SOME BIG STEPS TOWARDS THE NEXT LEVEL RECKOGNITION WE DESERVE AS THE HOMETEAM REGARDLESS....... LIKE CONER SAID ITS MORE THAN THE RED BELTS AND RAGS THAT TYPICALLY GET ASSOCIATED AND SCARE AWAY OTHERS.... ITS THAT TO DONT GET IT TWISTED, BUT MONEY MAKES US EQUAL POINT BLANK AND WITHOUT YOUR SUPPORT MONEY ISNT MADE..... BY PURCHASING THE CDS THROUGH STORES WE CAN SHOW THERES A DEMAND FOR OUR PRODUCT, THEREFORE MAKING INVESTORS INTERESTED IN PUTTING MONEY BEHIND US....... ITS REAL....... DO YOUR PART BECAUSE WE ARE GONNA DO OURS...... WATCH....... IT TAKES MONEY TO MAKE MONEY........

Feb 12, 2005
sorry........

CHRISHOGGALYPSE said:
I thought this was going to be legitimately terrible news, and it turns out it's just bad marketing
i know this is the closest you get to the streets........ no gossip for you brizzy...... real talk, request the value pack.... dont complain about homeboyz not getting reckognition....... do something about it..... 164 views.... just shows the hate in alot of people...... congradulate.......

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
I thought this was going to be a thread about someone dying or somethin...that's what I was thinkin when I went to open it.
I'm not complaining about anyone not getting recognition at this point. There are few artists from the bay that are out there networking, doing the necessary amount of marketing, and putting out quality music that aren't getting their proper recognition to be honest. Most of the people complaining about not "making it" in the rap game aren't worth the cd they are pressed on. I've never heard your music so I ain't clownin you, but marketing is 75% of this game, if you don't think so... look at artists like Nelly. He has no skills behind the mic at all but he's doin millions...proper marketing. I know you don't have the money to market like he does, but proper networking will get your name and a demand for your cds out there homie, believe that.
If I was looking to be prejudged, I'd go to a Jazz concert where I'm the only non-black person in attendence. Until you walk in my shoes, don't even begin to criticize where the dirt on my laces came from homie. Being from, or living in the ghetto is nothing glamorous, and anyone that's really ever been through struggle will tell you that. I grew up in watson and I live in a "bad area" now in the chula vista/national city area. It's nothin nice, but it's home. If you had a lot of money you'd be tellin me how I can't mess with your gated community home I suppose too right?
Get ya mind right and peace be unto you brother

Feb 12, 2005
oh ok.......

who r u again????? lol..... with all your knowledge i would think you are a bigtime producer or label..... im not complainin either folks...... we gettin it and takin it there regardless..... this thread wasnt started for some clown like you to start tryin to lace my boots........ it was to get the real folks that support our label a little more of a heads up on what they can do to help........

T

tha philospha

hey Plot didn't you have a song on 97.1 down here in in Visalia? Whats tha name of it and tha # to 97.1 so i can request that shit.

Rusto

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2002
Let the music speak for itself. If it really is that good, it should get some recognition.
Take east co co for instance, they hardly do any marketing at all, but yet they have one of the biggest fan bases in northern cali!