I HATE WHEN IT RAINS!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 13, 2004
:angry:. That is all, You can continue with what you were doing.

P.S. I also hate when it rains and you just washed your car.

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
fall & winter weather has been positively linked with depression. i can kinda see it, but i dunno. chillin on your couch with a fire crackin in the fireplace, a blanket & a cup of whiskey. that feels damn good. i do love the summer the best tho

Apr 18, 2005
^haha you aint kidding. i'm in school right now & when it rains, it blows dick. but i'm lovin' the cold weather right now. finna go kick it at home & enjoy the rest of the night not doing SHIT on a friday for once.

Jan 23, 2007
^^^^lmfao that would be the shit

I hate the rain just cause it makes people who dont already know how to drive even worse on the road..."like oh no fukin rain is hittin my car ima slow down to 10mph on the freeway"

ps...fuk all you slow ass drivers rain or no rain
now have a nice day

Oct 13, 2004
48turffin said:
I hate the rain just cause it makes people who dont already know how to drive even worse on the road..."like oh no fukin rain is hittin my car ima slow down to 10mph on the freeway"

ps...fuk all you slow ass drivers rain or no rain
now have a nice day
Co siggity with that, Fuck already slow drivers driving even slower. Going 35 on the freeway.

Yea, Seattle is bad. I remember when I had a gf that moved there and whenever i went to visit, it was always fuckin raining. It would be sunny, then all of a suddenthe rain would come out of nowhere.

Jan 23, 2007
I Fucked Your Mom said:
YOu wouldnt last 30 seconds in Seattle.

If I lived in Seattle you would most likely be hearin about me on the news...I would be goin bad on all them slow ass drivers camped out under a tree and start pickin folks off like that asian kid did them folks up in V tech...wait, hold up that sounds a lil fuked up to say maybe I'd just pull a DC sniper move

Jun 23, 2002
Yup yup that shit is annoying. Hair all wet and shit...kicks and fits all wet n fucked up..people forgetting how to drive and getting into accidents..motherfuckers dont wanna go out if its rainin on the weekend...fuck rain..only good for playin football in