I hate Umpires.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 29, 2002
I am fuckin pissed right now. grissom caught a ball that should have been the third out down 2-1 but the umpire had to go and call it a trap and then all the sudden the giants are losin 8-1.

there are two things bud needs to do.

1. allow the ballpark people to show blown calls on the screen. who cares if the umpires get all butthurt for getting shown up. they chose the job. if they dont like it, bud can go get rid of them all again.

2. fine umpires for making bad mistakes. I realize no one is perfect but that is their job, to get the calls right. if they get one wrong, they should have to pay for it.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Yall are pathetic!! You think maybe your wack ass pitching lost the game or great hittin by AZ lost the game for yall!! yall in first place, and then when yall lose u wanna blame the umps, for givin up 8 runs!! Hahahahaah!! Thats fuckin funny!!! GOT EM!!!!

May 2, 2002
quit your bitching, pussies. DBacks worked the Giants last night. WORKED THEM. Who gives a shit if grissom caught that or not, DBacks won by 7. they didnt have to give up those 5 runs after that play. those 5 runs werent all the umps' fault.

By the way, give Webb some credit. He pimped SF's entire line up.

May 2, 2002
at least Im not sitting here fucking crying about one goddamn call.

quit bitching.

Im starting to think giant fans know absolute shit about baseball.