I hate to say it but.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 31, 2006
Strange ain't the same without rob :(
The mixes I've heard lately aren't catching my attention.

Good luck Strange family. I've been a big fan for the past 10 years, but I'm not feeling the music anymore. 10 albums. 4 shows. Numerous hours of enjoying the music. I just can't feel the music anymore.

Maybe if there was a span of 2 or 3 years between albums, there would be excitment.

Keep doing your thang Strange.

Signing off for now....

Lewis

Nov 27, 2007
i was speaking with cognito during the strange dayz tour and he said that rob's contract is finished right after Shock Treatment. I guess he's now training some dude from portland on how to work with SM.

Oct 6, 2008
Honestly it's NOT the mixes.. Cause who gives a fuck about that..

Any fuckrod with a computer and Pro Tools (or any kind of recording software) can mix..

It's the beats they've picked and the shotty subject matter of "let's just party" that makes Strange like every other label..

Shitty...

"Kabosh" and "6's and 7's" better be on point...

Or their beloved "pre-sales" will dwindle even more...

Nov 14, 2002
I guess he's now training some dude from portland on how to work with SM.
From what I understand the best way to work with Strange Music is to power nap while they hang around the studio doing absolutely nothing for hours on end.

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
that signature strange sound that used to set them apart is now gone...strange is now mainstream from beats to subject matter....great for them, doesnt work for me...i even attempted to give GMP another try after abandoning all hope....and sadly nothing changed

i have low expectations for shock treatment to say the least....

after supporting the music since 2001 and going on countless tours since 01, buying up merch and cd's....the good days may be behind us where quality went over quantity...it reminds me of no limit...when your on top you have no place to go but down...

Nov 14, 2002
It's a weird thing because I actually feel guilty for not liking it. I feel like I should... LoL. That Tech N9ne guilt trip shit is working.

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
It's a weird thing because I actually feel guilty for not liking it. I feel like I should... LoL. That Tech N9ne guilt trip shit is working.
i almost feel the same...at first i thought everyone else had the actual cd and i had the throw away cuts.....

if you go on tech's facebook and read the comments..everyone is sucking dick saying how great it is...and all i think is really? do we have the same album?

Feb 9, 2006
Im just gonna come out and say it...

Will all you guys please SHUT THE FUCK UP already....

This is like the 3rd of 4 thread made, with nothing but whining and bitching like little fuckin 12 yr olds. You guys always talk about STAN's and little bitches for TR9.com but you guys sound even fuckin worse than that....

"OMG what happened to Strange, they used to be my idols! And now they just do the same thing as everyone else. Be strange again Strange! Be strange again!!!"

We fucking get it, you dont like GMP cuz its so mainstream. Get the fuck over it, you guys act like now the Tech is mainstream sound, you've lost all hope in the world. "My last 10 years of liking this music was just a waste! What am I going to do with myself now!" Ummm find something more important in your life than Tech N9ne's fucking music. Its not the end of the world guys. Play other shit until 6's n 7's drops. Then make your decision of whether ur gonna continue to buy Techs shit or not. Losing hope based on GMP is like refusing to by another rappers future album because of the mixtape he put out in the summer...