I hate to ask this on this forum but...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 11, 2002
Does The best of lynch appearances book 2 Remains even exist? I swear to this day I have not seen an album cover nor have I seen a tracklisting for this album. I always see book 1 and 3. Trust me Im not going to buy it or anything I'd just like to know if it exists.

Jun 3, 2002
come 2 think of it, I aint never seen it either. I've seen part 1 and part 3. I don't but them juntz anywayz. I jus thought, theres a part 3, there should be a part 2!

out of all them Cedric bootleggz, 'The Virus' iz the best one! Well worth da cheeze!.........even if it'z a bootlegg

Sep 28, 2002
livinlocnda805 said:
even if it did exist, there wouldn't be any new tracks ya know
it does exizt cuz i got it and it just recycled tracked so you guys aint missing shit, :dead:

Feb 11, 2003
Track # Song Title

1. Blocc Monster
2. Murder In My Blood
3. 187 On 24th Street
4. Remember What I Told You
5. 4U Momma
6. Lose A Hoe Reprise
7. Hoes & Scheems
8. Dirty Poems
9. That's Why They Die
10. Smoker's Club
11. I Said So
12. Siccness, The
13. Do What You Wanna
14. Who's The Sh*t
Explicit;Prev.Unrel.Recordings From The Vaults**Delayed Indef

Sep 29, 2002
this is the kind of bullshit blackmarket pulls.
take a look at that list. for example:
"187 on 24th st" is from blocc movement;
"remember what i told you" is from dubb-sak's record;
"that's why they die" is from d.e.'s FU;
& without hearing it imma hazard an educated geuss
that "i said so" is really "cuz i said so" off of my
record. this is how weak & bitter blackmarket is.
& when i say blackmarket i'm talking about ced.

May 21, 2002
It never came out.

A few sites have that track list posted earlier.

I ordered it from amazon as soon as it was supposed to have dropped, they had it on order for months and eventually gave me my money back.

I know bootlegging shit is wrong especially how Ced got down but i got the virus and ebk and appearences book 1, i think all these cds are worth money if your a fan of only Lynch, saves you buying a lot of artists you don't like for 1 song with Lynch on it.

Also they opened my eyes to artists ive never heard of before kind of like a mixtape and subsequently i have bought cds by acts collabing with Lynch, (i did this after hearing Droop and Young Ridah on Appearences).

I understand Lynch would have probably given us some more music since Loaded if Ced hadn't been in Lynch's business. But while we have had this draught i'mglad i got shit like the Virus which i reckon is real tight.

I will obviously still buy every official Lynch / siccmade product as well, but you know i didn't create the situation i'm just looking for good music and entertainment.