I hate Tech N9ne haters....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 11, 2009
Saw this on Psychopathic Traders of all places...

People are still like omgggzzz tech is the best? I thought that last album KOD was supposed to be like incredible, wow you mu fuckas listen to some cornball shit. Granite I still listen to ICP but that's because I fell in love with that shit back in the 90's when I was little.

It will not be the year of strange. If you don't believe me look at artists sales by the end of next year, dude will not be no where near the top selling. That whole camp is mad cornball

Nothing I mark for Tech can come close to... do I really need to name off a list of Hip Hop that is amazing.

Look I am going to set the record straight. I like Hip Hop, obviously the dude is not hip hop, he is gimmick rap. Do not tell me otherwise he paints his face and raps about angels and demons give me a break. His shit is not hype, I am going to get hype to someone yelling Tech N9ne Einstein on stage because he says it loud?!

No I will not. I like content to music, dude complains how is not on the radio blah blah. You know why???? Cuz 99 percent of his fan base are juggalos/white people/ midwest people.

I am not hear to diss anyone that listens to him I am hear to diss Tech N9ne and his corny ass label.

When you start listening to shit like Krs-One, Canibus, EPMD, Mos Def, Wu Tang, Talib Kweli, Rakim, Big Daddy Kane, Jay-Z, A Tribe Called Quest, Arsonists, Biz Markie, Gangstarr, AZ, Kool Moe Dee, Game, Fat boys, Pac, Biggie.... come talk to me.

That's the shit I mark out to. Not ICP, yea I still go to shows of course I have a fun time and I still enjoy their corny music but I am not like OMGZZZ best rappers ever this is their year like OMG taking over the business.

I am not stuck in a time zone that listens to face paint rap and talks about fake shit and thinks its the best. It's ok though some people like to watch W.W.E. and other people like to watch street fights, it all depends.

But don't come on here saying this is going to be their year, compared to where 50 cent can fart on a song and buy over 300 strange music labels with that profit.

I ranted on for a while cuz it just makes me sad the state of which people listen to music today. You got a dude saying he has lunchbox and pale.... seriously? WOW.

I agree guess I will shut up about tech and let you guys get all killer clown. I also agree with the statement with Nas and Mystikal... like really? Maybe if this were 99/00

Yes I still listen to some cornball fake shit, but to me Tech is just worse cuz he TRIES to be real, but it's all just gay and fake still. Whatever. Carry on with your gay taste. Real Hip Hop is still out there.

Feb 9, 2006
LoL at that dude googling "best rappers ever" and trying to list off every "real" rapper out there past and present. Im suuuuure u open up his cd book and thats ALL you will see in there. The fact he is posting on a psychopathic forum already tells you enough bout dude.

I listen to prob 9 of the artist he listed in that "real" rapper list and I also listen to Tech. What does that make me? A fuckin legit cornball? GRANITE, i DONT listen to ICP ya fuckin faggit. lol

Dudes a joke who just wants to start shit... Hell most of those dudes he listed would attest to the fact that Tech is one of the greatest around and does it like no other...

Feb 9, 2006
Krs-One, Canibus, Rakim, Jay-Z, Biz Markie, Game, Pac all for sure do... Id say thats enough lol. And Im sure Talib, Wu and Mos Def have prob heard Tech mentioned before.

Nov 7, 2006
well gotta give it to him atleast he doesnt like the artist for reasonable reasons. he admits that icp is "cornball" but he only likes em cause of a childhood fantasy or whatever but hey dont have to like the opinion or agree with it but at least it's a good reason to not like his music. if he thinks that shit's gimmick that thats on him and i personally do think the facepaint was always gimmick no matter what anyone says so i dunno.

Status
Not open for further replies.