i hate soccer and womans sports but....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 15, 2009
Damn im the opposite..I cant watch bowling or golf but i can watch NASCAR....
Lol breh, you don't get tired of cars driving in circles for hours?! I would probably watch it if I understood the sport more than just looking at it as cars driving in circles forever. One thing's for sure and that's that I want to drive 200mph on that track

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
hope solo has a fatty on her, I'd eat her sweaty pussy after a match.

I hope the nippon girls win. they're playing great team soccer. all of them are about 5 feet tall, so kawaii!! lol

Jun 24, 2005

Lmao.

I couldn't get into soccer until the World Cup last summer. I've been watching most of the Women's World Cup this year and it's been petty entertaining. Definitely gonna watch the final on Sunday.

Feb 28, 2006
usa women had all the advantages in the world. their whole squad was twice the size of japan. them bitches were all 6 feet plus. when Sawa made that amazing goal to tie it in overtime, i knew it was destiny. they deserve it though, with that devestating earthquake.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
I hate soccer and women's sports, and I didn't watch 1 second of the game.. nor do I give half a fuck if they won or lost... fuck soccer

May 6, 2002
If you think soccer isn't a big deal in the US then look at Japan.
The Japanese players have full time jobs. The teams out there are club leagues after work, and they just play for fun. The US has the WPS league, play ever day as a career, have endorsements, etc. They make a living at it.

The US losing was a complete fail in every category. Maybe if they stopped eating cheeseburgers and cooking everything with oil they wouldn't have been so winded.

Go Japan.