I hate being poor...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

C-Lo

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.soundclick.com
I feel you on those fines, , , I think I got a couple stacked up somewhere in the system. But, , , Us "ADULTS" have a lot more financial responsibilities that our mommies can't help us solve.
my momz dont help me with shit on my court fines, neither does my dad. i paid all mine off then the fools i got caught up with didnt pay there restitution so i gotta pay another 5 bills, which is fucked up.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Mo-X, you need to fix your damn bumpers....lol.....JK.....Your car is sick....Too bad about that curb mark :( I bet that hurt. lol......I feel you though, I got a job, and I still don't got any damn money.

mo-x

Sicc OG
May 4, 2002
www.unknownterritoryrecords.com
Sixxness said:
Mo-X, you need to fix your damn bumpers....lol.....JK.....Your car is sick....Too bad about that curb mark :( I bet that hurt. lol......I feel you though, I got a job, and I still don't got any damn money.
AHAHAH! You're the only one to have seen the ride without the bumpers... I've been fitting my body kit for 3 days now... getting all the holes straight, drillin' 'em out... I'ma be riding with some white bumpers for a minute until my check comes in the mail, then I'm getting that shit painted and it will look dope... thanks for the props, you already know I love your shit.

@C-Lo: thanks for the luv, must be weird seing a big ass dood in a small car huh? LOL

Apr 25, 2002
LOL...you gotta like this guy!

tadou said:

Man, i wouldnt have it any other way!! Only thing i hate is oweing people money..

As long as i dont owe anybody money, ill be just as happy eatin Top Raman as i am eatin steak!! :eek:
LOL!!!!!!!!!Taddy tad is a clown......i got like 20-30 diffrent ways of makin top ramen...but,i gotta disagree...steak is wayy better than ramen noodles.

Apr 25, 2002
Re: Re: Re: I hate being poor...

mo-x said:

oh shit, you caught me.... women are my weakness, you can find me er'day at ricks gettin mad lap dances... :)
Yeah........and your probably gettin them dances from my li'l sis....lol........you ever met a stripper down there named bambi?but i think she changed it...now it's Dee Dee...........Thats actually my sister rachael......So Mo's the one payin' for the condo in lynwood,huh?LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Apr 25, 2002
@DAK ILLER

aint ya'll from bothell?????????you sure you poor man??????lol,i grew up most my life in the dub-c,in bvetween parklake homes and white center heights....thas poor...lol,naw just fuggin whicha...ya'll talk to Lobo lately?

mo-x

Sicc OG
May 4, 2002
www.unknownterritoryrecords.com
Re: Re: Re: Re: I hate being poor...

MR.VILLAIN said:
Yeah........and your probably gettin them dances from my li'l sis....lol........you ever met a stripper down there named bambi?but i think she changed it...now it's Dee Dee...........Thats actually my sister rachael......So Mo's the one payin' for the condo in lynwood,huh?LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
oh shit, that's *your* sister? :cool: LOL

Apr 25, 2002
ayo Kas i was listen to them few songs on that promo, cant get over em!!!!!... .on the track 'underground sucess'... .what are you sayin after... .write down the definition of your vocal structure _________.... .< whas said after that.... .its one sicc ass verse

cant wait for tha ablum... .:classic: