I hate being poor...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

mo-x

Sicc OG
May 4, 2002
www.unknownterritoryrecords.com
... it's $25 at the door for the pre summer jam funk party and $80 for drinks that a big man can handle and here I am broke as FUCK!! DAMNIT! I got $4 to my name until next Tuesday, this blows. oh well, maybe I'll write about it... LOL

Naked Man

On the Rise
Jun 15, 2002
@ Mo, , , , ,
You know i'll put you on the list,,,just tell em' you The MIGHTY MO-X!!!! I got Dak on the list too, , , ,(Just tell them both of yall's first name if the twins are coming)

@ C-Lo,, , , , ,
I feel you on those fines, , , I think I got a couple stacked up somewhere in the system. But, , , Us "ADULTS" have a lot more financial responsibilities that our mommies can't help us solve.
You'll find out in another 5 years.

May 4, 2002
Word thanks Sarkastic you know me and my bro are gonna be there to support are local ninjas as you call them lol

oh yea I LOVE the fact that i grew up poor lol even if I ever get ritch im gonna live my life ghetto lol

peace

DAK

May 15, 2002
www.psurecords.com
mo-x said:
... it's $25 at the door for the pre summer jam funk party and $80 for drinks that a big man can handle and here I am broke as FUCK!! DAMNIT! I got $4 to my name until next Tuesday, this blows. oh well, maybe I'll write about it... LOL

Oh shit... quit spendin your money on them women and buying all tha drank or and dank... maby you'll wake up with something in your pockets homie..