I handed Nas a beat DISC!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

SYZ

Sicc OG
Nov 16, 2004
This is from the Sacramento Forum, but I would like to share it with ya'll bay heads as well..

I found out a week earlier about Nas 1st time appearing in Sacramento to perform @ The Colonial Theatre. So I did everything I could to take advantage of the opportunity to give him my beat disc.
The whole week I was planning and plotting......

On Friday Dec. 8th, I woke up that morning with only one reason in mind, to get NAS my beat cd. I burned 5 copies just in case I lose some. I put all my hardest tracks that Nas would like on the beat CD and went to the radio station. I waited patiently for hours. Then he shows up. I was so nervous to meet this guy, I mean he's a legend! So he finally came and I took a picture with him and told him "I'm a producer and I'm hungry and I woke up this morning for only one reason and that was to give you this beat cd." He smiled and took it off my hands, I gave him daps and before I left, I turned around and said " All I know is, I did everything I can to give you this beat cd, Thank YOU!"

I handed Nas my beat disc.

Mission Accomplished!!

Check out my new pics!

www.myspace.com/syzmik

here is some of the beats I gave him.....www.soundclick.com/syzmik

I feel blessed to be given this opportunit. I mean how many people could say they handed Nas a beat disc?

Apr 7, 2004
ay...man...that's one of the best stories i've heard on this forum in years.......good job man and good luck....I had a chance to meet NAS back in 1994 in Frisco at this spot called the upper room. unforutunatly that same night he got robbed in Fillmore....but yeah man...good deal...