I handed Nas a Beat DISC!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

SYZ

Sicc OG
Nov 16, 2004
I found out a week earlier about Nas 1st time appearing in Sacramento to perform @ The Colonial Theatre. So I did everything I could to take advantage of the opportunity to give him my beat disc.
The whole week I was planning and plotting......

On Friday Dec. 8th, I woke up that morning with only one reason in mind, to get NAS my beat cd. I burned 5 copies just in case I lose some. I put all my hardest tracks that Nas would like on the beat CD and went to the radio station. I waited patiently for hours. Then he shows up. I was so nervous to meet this guy, I mean he's a legend! So he finally came and I took a picture with him and told him "I'm a producer and I'm hungry and I woke up this morning for only one reason and that was to give you this beat cd." He smiled and took it off my hands, I gave him daps and before I left, I turned around and said " All I know is, I did everything I can to give you this beat cd, Thank YOU!"

I handed Nas my beat disc.

Mission Accomplished!!

Check out my new pics!

www.myspace.com/syzmik

here is some of the beats I gave him.....www.soundclick.com/syzmik

I feel blessed to be given this opportunit. I mean how many people could say they handed Nas a beat disc?

Aug 5, 2002
SYZ said:
I put all my hardest tracks that Nas would like on the beat CD and went to the radio station. I waited patiently for hours. Then he shows up. I was so nervous to meet this guy, I mean he's a legend! So he finally came and I took a picture with him and told him "I'm a producer and I'm hungry and I woke up this morning for only one reason and that was to give you this beat cd." He smiled and took it off my hands, I gave him daps and before I left, I turned around and said " All I know is, I did everything I can to give you this beat cd, Thank YOU!"
Kinda comes off a little "groupieish" there but I wish you the best for your hard work and efforts...................outro

Sep 11, 2005
you admitted what you hadda do, most producers think that theyre shit dont stink an sit at theyre house on FL's thinking that tomorrows theyre big break...thats wasup, your real about your hustle....i hope dood likes your shit an good luck with the producing thing too dood...

SYZ

Sicc OG
Nov 16, 2004
Thanks ya'll! Hopefully he does pick a couple of beats, if not I still did took the opportunity to do it. I couldnt live with the "Shoulda, Coulda, Woulda" B.S. I'm trying to put Sacramento on the map!

Wassup Aziaddict!
Here's some of the beats I gave him....

www.soundclick.com/syzmik