I guzzle cocks like they patron

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 16, 2008
You've repeatedly slandered the MIR forum and Mars in other sections of this website so on behalf of the mad insanes, go fuck yourself

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com
The mixing fucked up this song... The first dude used the "generic" demon over-dubs, that have been used way too much in horrorcore, other than that it's just the typical "rip-your guts" type of rhyme, not bad though. It serves it purpose.

Chorus is alright, but I don't like the over-dubs... I think they fuck it up for me...

Second dude is straight, but sounds a little too chill for a song like this, or his lyrics... It might be because he's reading them, or nervous... I dig this verse the most, lyrically...

Third cat lyrics are pretty stand, nothing special, but he brings more intensity... His over-dubs are really fucked up and threw his verse off, especially towards the end...

I think the song could be alright if mixed better, and maybe re-recorded... I don't think it's going to be a masterpiece, but this is the horrorcore genre, you're not going to find too much of that here...

Mar 17, 2010
The mixing fucked up this song... The first dude used the "generic" demon over-dubs, that have been used way too much in horrorcore, other than that it's just the typical "rip-your guts" type of rhyme, not bad though. It serves it purpose.

thanks on your feedback yea that song is just a rough draft right now its not mixed or mastered anything like that,once the final piece is done ill post it up on here..the 2nd guy on there is sick rapper he got skills..you can check em out on rob rizes new cd comming out this holloween.. www.myspace.com/robrize check out that song called stigmata its sick wit it but i really appreciate the feedback on this song