I gotta say this.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 4, 2002
....all this dissin shit is gettin hella gay. IMO, if you aint finna put hands on a nigga when you see him, you's a bitch. I'm not hatin on none of these dudes but damn, if its beef, get out the studio and handle it!!!!
You feel me?!

Apr 19, 2005
I've actually changed my mind about how I feel about this topic. Let em beef. Just don't buy, listen to or even acknowledge that shit as being music. Sooner or later they'll stop that shit. The reason why you got cats doin it now is because #1) 50 Cent does it and he's big - so that must be the way to get big right? #2) Sad as it is, the consumers actually feed into this shit and purchase it, leading the artists to believe that this is what's profitable - so the artists keep doing it.

It's so many "beefs" going on you have to think at least 25% of them are fake just to get attention. The other 75% of them are just wack.

When you think about it, the artists that are at the center of these beefs aren't (for the most part) going to go anywhere in their music career because all they do is follow trends. "Oh this is what's hot right now? Let me diss this nigga real quick". Most of these cats aren't "artists", they're just niggas rappin.

Feb 5, 2005

ITz BEEN LIKE DIS FOR 10 YRz NOW !!!

ITz 2 DA POINT DAT BEEF ON WAX IZ SO COMMON 2 ME MAYN, I JUS USE IT AZ ENTERTAINMENT WHEN IM BORED....

IF DEY TAKE IT 2 DA STREETz ? COO

IF DEY DONT DO SHIT BUT RAP ABOUT IT ? COO

SQUASH IT AN GET DAT MONEY ? COO

PERSONALLY I'D LIKE 2 SEE NIGGAz GET 2GETHA AN GET DAT MONEY....

BUT ONCE SHIT GETz 2 PERSONAL MOST OF DA TIME ITz 2 LATE....

SO I KEEP DO'N WHUT I DO AN LET'N DEEZ NIGGAz KEEP MURK'N EACH OTHA....

- GEEzUz