I gotta say this about Black C

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 8, 2002
myspace
Can I get a little credit for introducing Black C to the siccness! Naw I'm just kidding,(LOL) everybody wants the credit.
But speaking of Black C, my virgo potna got a B-day coming up soon. Last year we did it real BIG! This year we doing it HUGE! The RIGHT WAY...

May 8, 2002
www.myspace.com
RBL REPPIN DA POINT!! WHA!!! .... ill get at ya for my second album C... i still wanna get down on that tracc i got your num num cuzzin...too busy promotin the first album...but ill get at you fo shiggedel....

down

1 ESNANI aka INSANE 1

May 9, 2002
THERIGHTWAYPROD.COM
@INSANE1

MY LIL BRO HITMAN JUS BEAT HIS PUNK ASS CHARGE HE GOT CAUGHT UP IN, BUT IT'S ALL GEEZY NOW HE ON HIS WAY HOME HE STILL GOT TO CLEAR UP SOME MINOR TRAFFIC SHIT IN OTHER COUNTIES, HE WANNA MAKE SURE HE IN THE CLEAR WHEN HE COME HOME...CAN'T HAVE WARRANTS OUT TRAVELIN STATE TA STATE..FOR REAL!

May 8, 2002
www.myspace.com
@ BLACC C
fa shiggedel....
Hit me at 1-866-508-1491...im finna tour in Texas for the two step college tour in september.... lemme know if you want me to swing some promo items
space is low so holla @ me
or hit me at [email protected]
i'll send you the details. space is runnin low...

Tell Hit to stay safe
we'll clicc up for sheeze...

Down INSANE1

Apr 25, 2002
insane you in the point now?
i'm right down by big block at the house...just got net connection here

holla folkellez

and Black C
i seen ya at the Frisco Street Shop thang...a mothafucka was way too gone tho' so I pretty much left early...i shoulda holla'd and shown some love...my sunnydale potna got your business card that day, so we gon hook up on some vetwork for rilla

stay up