I gotta say this about Black C

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
man...he seems like the coolest/most humble artist on the Siccness...that's real...
no one takes the time to talk to their fans on here like you do...and i wanna say as a fan and an artist I appreciate that to the utmost playa...

stay up blood
Sco-1-Feez

C

CinFul-1

YOUNGMOE said:
man...he seems like the coolest/most humble artist on the Siccness...that's real...
no one takes the time to talk to their fans on here like you do...and i wanna say as a fan and an artist I appreciate that to the utmost playa...

stay up blood
Sco-1-Feez

From what I have read from Black C, he is good folx. What the funny thing is, is that Black C is the most famous Siccness artist there is. RBL Posse has a huge fanbase. Black C aint one of these guyts who posts once when an album is dropping then cuts. The Rightway board is a major upgrade to the siccness puts the Siccness on another level!!! Black C's hella cool

Apr 25, 2002
YEA 4 SHO FROM WHAT IVE SEEN HE SEEMZ TO TAKE THE TIME TO RESPOND 2 HIS FANZ. I MET ONE OF THEM FOOLZ OUT HERE N THA YOC A WHILE BACK BEFORE 'HOSTILE TAKEOVER' CAME OUT.IM PRETTY SURE IT WAZ THE GUY ON THE FRONT OF THE FLYER HE WAS PASSIN OUT FLYERZ N SHIT.

Apr 25, 2002
Ruthless by Law.

Black C shows some love, And it shows in his music that he's dedicated to give the fans some quality music. Thanks C for the promo pack! I'll be passing out that shit with pride!!!!!
Thanks.............

May 17, 2002
Yeah Scratch, Im with you, the homie C is the coolest mother fucker on here!! I got a promo pack too and that was nothing but love. One Luv C.

D-MAk

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
C is a T.R.U west coast pioneer.. and thank you for the time 2 write back playa.. cant wait for the L.A trip, got to meet you in person fashoo..

May 9, 2002
THERIGHTWAYPROD.COM
ONE LUV YALL!

I REALLY APPRECIATE YALL SEEING THE REAL...MOST LABELS I SEE ON THIS BOARD SEEM TO HAVE THEIR CEO/MANAGER OR WHATEVER RESPOND TO THE FANS...I PROMISE YOU IT WON'T HAPPEN WIT THE RIGHTWAY BOARD...ANY ONE OF MY ARTIST INCLUDING MYSELF WILL DEAL DIRECTLY WIT THE FANS, RETAILERS, PROMOTERS, ETC...TO ME THIS IS THE BEST THING TO HAPPEN FOR ARTIST TO GET FEEDBACK FROM FANS AND NETWORK WIT OTHER LABELS & DISTRIBUTORS...I'M TRYIN TA SPREAD THIS SICCNESS TO OTHER ARTIST WHO AIN'T UP ON IT...MUCH LUV TO YALL THAT RECOGNIZE THE REAL, AND I WILL CONTINUE TO KEEP YOU UPDATED ON PROMO PACKS, NEW RELEASES, AND TOUR DATES...STAY DOWN!

Doxx

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
strivin.com
You right Moe. A lot of cats with boards still ain't even posted yet! C been typin' away at this thang since he got on.

Good shit C. I got the e-mail you sent me with the numnum. I'm gonna hit you this week about the comp. Been busy as fuck lately and wasn't able to get at you last week.

Gone,
Doxx

May 7, 2002
YOUNGMOE said:

stay up blood
Sco-1-Feez
and thatz on piont cuh tha nigga just got hear and showed major luv ta tha fanz

all i can say so far iz hez a great guy and illput him on my list on nigga ta meet frum tha siccness

real rec real

Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
C is one of the coolest cats Ive had a chance to meet/work with. The way I see it - the people that have something to prove are the ones that come off funky. People that have already proved themselves come off like Black C. If artists are out looking for features, this is the man to hit. He's worth the cash.

May 10, 2002
I've never posted on this board before, but I've peeped it out a bunch and all I see is the same love and respect that everyone else is talkin about. Good shit Black C! Lookin forward to hearin a new release from you...also lookin to rock one of those tight RBL bandanas. Holler on the best way to get one from you. Much love, Grant Theft