I Got Uthanizm!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Saint

Sicc OG
Apr 26, 2002
nudeteen1.com
Classic!!! You're outta your minds, this shit is wack as fuck, I like maybe 3 outta the 18 tracks they laid. What does it take now, a mic and beat machine to make a classic nowadays? I used to be a diehard siccmade fan back in the days of good production and originality, but it sounds like they made this garbage in a week, I don't understand why it took so long to release. I'll still buy siccmade for reason of loyalty, but I still have yet to see a classic by siccmade and the crew since Loki and Illegitimati....

Saint

Sicc OG
Apr 26, 2002
nudeteen1.com
Classic!!! You're outta your minds, this shit is wack as fuck, I like maybe 3 outta the 18 tracks they laid. What does it take now, a mic and beat machine to make a classic nowadays? I used to be a diehard siccmade fan back in the days of good production and originality, but it sounds like they made this garbage in a week, I don't understand why it took so long to release. I'll still buy siccmade, but I still have yet to see a classic by siccmade and the crew since Loki and Illegitimati....

Focus

Aug 7, 2002
lol so funny what ya'll be saying...imo the only label thats tight and i mean only is siccmade..this could be classicc...bay area imo and midwest aint even all that anymore...jesse james imo i'm Defenitely not feelin any of ya shit man..and alot of shit frum midwest..im only feelin do or die, tech9, twista, dayton family and thats it the rest imo is wack as fucc now dayz...

Nov 5, 2002
Its descent , way better then Lynch by Inch!
Number 11# by Young Phate probably has the tightest beat,that shit is so gangsta
OVERALL its alright if your a real siccmade fan you should get that .

Apr 25, 2002
I agree with saint, a few of you on here are on some good shit calling this a classic.....the only tight tracks were the keak, t-nutty, and crimewatch tracks. Easily the worst siccmade release.

And LOL @ it being better than lynch by inch. Funniest shit I've heard all day.

Dec 15, 2003
by far siccmades worst release. it just aint up to par. and that shit aint growin on me cuz i've givin it plenty of chances. i aint hatin just my opinoin. i got every siccmade release and this is the first one im not feelin. 4 maybe 5 traccs i like. but its a comp and that is what we get from comps these days. they just dont make em like they used to