I got the joog prices

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 19, 2008
Get at the inbox or let me know right here. I specialize in protecting phones. Protect your investments with some phone/ipod cases. I'm anti wal-mart/sprint/tmobile/verizon/etc. prices. When it comes to the phone cases, i get mine from the same spot they do, only difference is...I don't have building rent or light bills to pay, so I can sell them for the low low. Even if you don't need/want em, your girl or someone you know might need em.

My Prices:........................................................Retail:

Bling cases- $10.00............................................$30.00+
Hard plastic cases w/ or w/o designs- $7.00...........$20 - 25.00
Crystal skin cases- $7.00....................................$20 - 25.00
Silicone skin cases- $7.00 or 2 x $5.00 ea..............$15.00

I also got screen protectors (2x $5.00), home/car chargers, bluetooth, handsfree (earbuds w/ mic), car mounts to hold your mp3/gps/phone, earbuds (coby and panasonics), HDMI's, auxiliary cords (2.5mm and 3.5mm).

If you got an old phone, chances are I don't have what you need (like a sidekick), but the new sidekick I should be coppin stuff for real soon. So, you get the idea.

on a side note: RIP to the fallin in the passed month, shit is gonna be real cold during the summer time :ermm:

Apr 19, 2008
nigga im slangin em at the swap meet out in SD. $3 bills out here? never that. and i posted this in SOCAL, got moved...fuck it.

and licwit nigga, you aint never called back after you tried playin phone tag

why would i even post this shit here? shipping and handling is slow money, not my steeze

Sicc OG
Jan 28, 2008
DAMNG aint no spammer, the nigga juzt tryna hook the siccness breh-goonz up

what swap meet u be at homie?

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
shoot me a pm on what kind of cases you got for a Samsung Fascinate if you got pictures, i'm looking for a red hard case.

Always down for the joog, Verizon store and Best Buy charges like $25-$30.