I Got That New C-Bo "Westside Ryders"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 13, 2002
the cd is weak. its east coast. i was so unbeliveably disapointed becuase this will be mabey the first c-bo project that i dont cop.

i asume the tracks were just left overs thrown together, or mabey it was supposed to have a east coast feel. anyway listin to it your self and base it on that.

im still gon get that 151 though. shits gon be fire

Sicc OG
May 14, 2002
www.vvsent.com
WSRYDERS COME OUT JUNE 10TH..ON TUES....I APPRECIATE EVERYBODY PERSONAL OPINION.....CHECK OUT TRACK 13 "THUGGIN HARD" THATS ME AND MY GROUP ALL-AMERICAN HUSTLER..WE GOT A ALBUM COMIN OUT SOON..

May 13, 2002
i peep'd it a lil from what i heard its hella weak.....is TAY anywhere on either of these cds ? let me know folkz

bo'z shit changed after enemy of the state...an even before

i can't wait for some new killa tay......the dude on wcm radio skit said its gonna be out soon or somethin an also that yuk an bo collab....and blocc movement 2

all three of those better be fully heat'd.....i know tayz will be cuz homie never comes weak or soft

MrWB

Sicc OG
Mar 29, 2003
the cd isnt HELLA weak, its just a lil less bangin and any other cbo cd... or comp.. But it still got some tight cuts on there (like Street Life and My Life Style..)

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
SHIT IF ITS GOT A EAST COAST FEEL IM GONNA HAVE TO CHECK IT OUT. THAT ONE JOINT ON THE WCM CD WAS BANGIN, IM PRETTY SURE 151 WAS ON THAT SONG. TALKING ABOUT BUMPIN SNOOP THROWIN SIGNS OUT THE ROOF. IF ITS LIKE THAT CBO AND CO. GOT A SOUNDSCAN ON THE WAY.

Aug 12, 2002
this album is weak, West Coast Mafia comp. was and still is tight as fuck, disappointment just like "Life as A Rider", damn. but u know i still support WCM,fools

Jan 24, 2003
why did most of the songs on westside ryders come off of derset eagle, i thought that desert eagle was fake when warlock put those songs out, but when wcm uses the tracks its all to the good, but dont get me wrong its your shit so you can put out what you want when you want, but i thought i was gettin new tracks. the cd is still cool.

Sicc OG
May 14, 2002
www.vvsent.com
YEA DESERT EAGLE WAZ AND IZ FAKE....BO DIDNT NAME THAT RECORD OR PUT IT OUT...THE SONGS WAS STILL OWNED BY BO,SO HE TOOK THA SONGS HE WANTED TO USE AND PUT EM ON WSR...WHY SHOULD SOMEONE ELSE GET PAID OFF HIS SHIT???ALSO IF U WANT ALL NEW TRACKS,PICK UP MY ALBUM,AND CBO MOBFATHER..ALLLLLL NEWWW!!FASHO!!NO RECYCLED SONGS /VERSES/OR BEATS

YOUNGNUTT

I'm so O.C.
Jul 9, 2002
Santa Ana to Long Beach
BOUGHT THAT SHIT 10:00 THIS MORNING AT SAM GOODY WITH THAT LYNCH BY INCH, HAVEN'T REALLY GOTTEN A CHANCE TO REALLY LISTEN TO THE WS RIDERZ YET BUT FROM WHAT I DID HEAR....... THAT SHIT IS BANG'N' AND SO WAS LIFE AS A RYDER, I DON'T KNOW WHY SO MANY PEOPLE WERE DISSAPPOINTED FROM THAT ALBUM THAT SHIT IS BANG'N'

WESTCOAST MAFIA & SICCMADE DO'N' IT REAL BIG IN THE 2G'S!!!

Jun 22, 2002
www.theregime.cjb.net
Life As A Rider was a dissapointment from C-BO. But if you didn't know shit bout him and picked it up, it's a tight album. Got a couple of bangers on it but BO's got more potential.

West Coast, Creep, Undadawgs, Who Bangin', Routine Check, Don't Love These Hoes ... all them are tight

Apr 25, 2002
Man, this album goes to show you that you can put together a pile of shit, put it in a CD case, and somehow people will still like it!! It never ceases to amaze me....

May 16, 2002
YOUNGNUTT said:
[B AND LIFE AS A RYDER IS SUPER BANG'N'!!! [/B]
i agree too, its not his best work but i did like it......at least he wasnt yelling and rappin off beat.......it reminded me of the old days more than some of the other new shit he has released.

Apr 25, 2002
YOUNGNUTT said:
^^^^I'VE BEEN WITH BO THROUGH HIS MUZICC FOR YEARS NOW DOGG, AND LIFE AS A RYDER IS SUPER BANG'N'!!!
yeah, life as a ryder and "tales from the crypt/gas chamber/enemy of the state/till my casket drops" is on the same level..........yeeeeeaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh, riiiiiiiigggggggggghhhhhtttttttttttttttttttttttttttt.....

Jun 12, 2002
Couple Key Issues That NEED addressin' here....

Mayne How can you peoples be so lenient as regard C-Bo...This Nicca been livin' off of borrowed Money since ''Enemy Of The State'' Everything else since has been Some Braggin' right's Kitty Cat Soft BulllQuicc..Only Words comin' out my Mouth soccet ...Real speakings....All this fool has to do is go in a booth and voice words out of a Car Magazine and he's cashin' his Pay Slip's By The Bricc......We all know this Shitty Compilation is gunna shift Numbers....But his status as a gangsta Rapper Is nothin' More Than a Chapter In Sac Town History Pages.......

Bo Just Luccy He was Born a Witty Cat and got this W.C.M. Shit Bubblin' ...He paid His Dues and got the reciepts to prove it ..A fat Wallet never got a Man Respect In My Eyes...I'm still Not buyin' this album after the temper I was in after ''Life as a rider'' And ''West Coast Mafia'' And all the other Crap this Nigga released Since 2000.....I know this is Bottom Of the Ladder Chatter to Bo But y'all pressin' my nerves the way you can be so satisfied ....

I ordered My 151 Today through Cd Universe....

Lookin' for Some real Flamability In a True sense with this one potna.....

Oh yea.....CAN SOMEONE POST THE ALBUM COVER

-----------------------151 ''Code Of The Streets''-----------------------

Thanks In Advance

Deuce

2 C's

May 10, 2002
^^^ SO YOU CALLING ENEMY OF THE STATE AND WEST COAST MAFIA COMP. WEAK???? YOU A DAMN FOO IF YOU ARE THOSE ALBUMS ARE BOTH DOPE. TOO MANY PEOPLE TRYEN TO LIVE IN THE PAST, GET WITH THE TIMES SHITS EVOLVING!!!