I got some Tech shit for sale....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 7, 2002
I have an autographed Tech Hat its black with red lettering that says "Tech N9ne" (dont have a pic, sorry) I got it autographed when he was on the Sprite Liquid Mix tour a while back. Its only been worn once before it was signed and none after that.

I have Tech's Cd "The Worst 2K Edition". It has booklet and everything but the case, Ill send it in a case though. It plays perfect only a tiny amount of small scratches.

I have Tech's Cd "Calm Before The Storm" It also has booklet but not the original case. It plays perfect too, but it has some small scratches on it also.

And the last item is a VERY rare Tech N9ne Big Bad Wolf/Soul Searchin Single. It was released in 1997. It Has the cover that it came with but like the others not the original case. It also has some small scratches but play perfect. This is the only one I've ever seen, so I'm guessing its very rare. The tracklisting is:

1.)Soul Searching (Radio)
2.)Bonus Beats
3.)Soul Searching Remix feat. Jurassic 5
4.)Big Bad Wolf
5.)Big Bad Wolf (Radio)
6.)Big Bad Wolf Accapela

*All of the Cd's mentioned are authentic, not Copies.

If you would like to buy any of these Items just reply or email me at [email protected]. The person with the highest price will get it, so good luck.

Sep 7, 2002
im gonna wait for 5 days so everyone can have a chance to buy the shit ill start the hat out w/ $7, the cbts and worst will be $20, and the last soul searchin/big bad wolf single at $15. So who ever wants it at that price email me, but if someone else wants them for a higher price sorry. Ill email you back if someone is higher than you. On the 5th day Ill post on here that the selling is over.

PS im kinda stoned right now so if you have any questions email me. [email protected]

Much Love

Sep 7, 2002
i said im starting them off at $20, but now someone has said they will buy the 3 cds for $100 so if anyone has a better offer, email me, otherwise sorry.