I got Horns and halos2 today..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2002
This cd is dope, any Nickatina fan will love this, i like the same amount of tracks on this one as i do the first horns and halo, like i said in another post just listen to that track bay bridge music, to me thats a straight hit but its to bad it wont get any play on the radio.

Nov 1, 2004
Playa510 said:
This cd is dope, any Nickatina fan will love this, i like the same amount of tracks on this one as i do the first horns and halo, like i said in another post just listen to that track bay bridge music, to me thats a straight hit but its to bad it wont get any play on the radio.

Nicky pretty much never gets any radio play.. even tho my brother swears he heard "Conversations with a Devil" (track one and CR3) on the radio in Clear Lake.

i cant wait for his solo, CR4

Nov 1, 2004

one recycled, one instrumental with cuts from The Gift dvd.

it comes with a DVD tho, havent seen the DVD yet, but i think the cd is good. cop that shit

Jan 6, 2003
My guess is that this CD is just leftover tracks from Horns and Halos 1.
However, I got my copy today and I was impressed. I liked most of the tracks. Many beats were reminiscent of CR3 and the old Equipto records. The cover art is terrible though, LOL.