I Got Game Insane!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 6, 2002
Sup Yay Area Folx,
I went today to meet up with T-1 and he was coo ass ever..laid back...anyways I picked up a copy of the new Game Insane album and all I can say is this is ~1~ of the best albums of 2002. Every track is heated.....beats are slumpin' (sounds hella tight in my system) :D and Mr. Maja production is just amazing! You all need to go get this shit a.s.a.p. for real. YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!! Go get this shit now! Hit up T-1 for a copy. ~Peace From Da 408~

Apr 25, 2002
Just got mine....so far so good....My only complaint is a majority of the tracks are less then 4 min...Ill get back to yall with my full thoughts...

May 5, 2002
got my copy and i highly recommend it to anyone except ofr 1 or 2 songs that i wasnt really feeling the album is SLUMPAGE A+ work T-1 and the G.I. Click

Apr 25, 2002
what up GI...i got the frigin cd....knockin it right now, well worth the wait homie........damn, how long was it since you first talked about sending money for the pre-oders? i think it was 20 of us,from the old bart board, right?, thats a damn long time to wait for a cd, but we knew GI would come thru, congrats. much love

Apr 25, 2002
A

damn i just got the album in the mail today...... .this shit is sooo tite.... .im lovin it from beginin to end already. as i told T1 i havn`t found a favorite track yet because the album is off the hook!!!!
it sure was worth the money, and for anyone who doesnt have it go get it..... .just two snippets got me to buy it, and your miss'n so much from those. im alrady spread'n the word... .cant wait to hear more from Game Insane, and see it blow up!!!!!!

pyce