i got challenged by this fake ass bitch...watch him get murderd

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Cmoke

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
ok whats with the thug attitude? u aint no thug just anotha white boy with a fucked up mug, u think im mad at you?//
nah i just cant stand back n say ur not wack when u are, get fat stacked, steel toes in ya ass crack, and u sposed to be hard?
i dont think u knew i could tear u apart, but i knew the second i saw u, u had no heart, a straight bitch from the start//
act like u know how to flow but u cant control ya words,get head swoll, claimn to be big pimpin but u just a dead hoe, lyrically fucked n left cold//
think unno the game but u aint scratched the surface, nobody ta blame cuz ya straight up worthless, thing that hurts is, u dont know what ur girl wanted from me was only a service//
so unno i had to provide it, i hit it n every second was worth it//
this aint no battle its a wake up call, call ya boys bitch ill take on all yall, one battle at a time half ur shit dont even rhyme, and the other half is past time//
my first impression is u got the intention of not gettn mentioned, i tried to lay low but i couldnt stand the style of ur conception, actin like a fuckin retard just for attention, people in the room laughing at ur corny ass cuz ur the only gay acception, battln me was like askin for ya first lesson, to stop testin the compression on all the tension and let me go off on your fake ass with the worst intention, get bitch slapped n left guess'n//
ur gunna take all this shit personal, when all i really did is break the bullshit down n became versital, made my lyrics hurt ya skull, insteada lead its words to ya head imbedded, damn right i said it, now ur another phony ass bitch left shredded//

im at this spot and this fool comes out n starts tryin to bust some nigga this ngiga that abc 123 in front ah me shit...well i couldnt take it no mroe so i straight up went up n asked him if he wanted to battle hes like ill write somthin im like lets spit hes like nah lets write verses due 2days im like damn wtf i can spit shit sicc in 2 minutes, this fool is gunna get clowned cuz im mkain him listen to this shit front of his girl and everyone...

PeaCe
~Cmoke