I GOT BREAKIN' NEWS EARLY!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 12, 2003
www.therightwayprod.com
YAAAADDDAAAMEAN!!!!! I JUST GOT THAT NEW 40 TODAY AND I'M LOVIN IT, IT'S SLAPIN, ME AND MY NIGGA WAS GETTIN ALL HYPHEE JUS LISTENIN' TO FORTY LET OFF.......I DON'T CARE WHAT NOBODY SAY I'M SATISFIED WIT THIS ONE HE GOT QUINN, MESS, GOAPELE, KEAK, LIL JON& EASTSIDE BOYS, CLIPSE,ETC.. I'M FEELIN IT HOPE YALL DO 2.............................1!

.......................R.I.P.HITMAN............................................................

Sep 13, 2002
its a horrible cd. i hate the exuse when it comes to speakers. listin to it. fuck the base. a beat isnt good because it makes ya windows shake.

Sep 13, 2002
grit & grind is shittin on this.

act a ass gasoline one night stand. the rest are horrible.

40's worst effort yet. mabey not his but who ever produced it

Apr 25, 2002
Let me just add that proppa may be the biggest bay area rap listener/complainer on the face of this Earth!! Like I said before, find a new genre of music to listen to cuz homie u ain't ever satisfied.

Sep 13, 2002
thats cause i got expectations. not even high ones. just a knockable cd. out of this whole cd im taking 3 tracks putting it on a mix and deleting it. definetly not buying it.

lets hope keak dosent have the same type of production.

act-a-ass. thats how a track should be. thats is a real solid track.