i got a situation here

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 11, 2002
If he wants his 5$ tell him to come get it. Fuckin I hate ungratefull bastards. The only time Ive asked for gas money is when I drove from Sac and back 3 days in a row for my boy as a favor.

Jun 27, 2002
DONT FIGHT...FIGHTINH ISNT WORTH IT

INSTEAD......

Rape his little sister and get her pregnant
shove a bottle up his dogs ass
Submit a change of address card for his address, forward all his mail to the police department
Catch his mother slipping, slice her face several times with a straight razor....makes sure she lives
Rape his father , no GANGRAPE his father...video tape it...send it to his mother

Make his sister perform her own abortion, with a coat hanger, video tape it
(send it to her mother)

Super glue all the locks on his house, car ,etc
Burn his house down
Send a picture of your asshole to the principal of the school, sign his name to it....

shit on his porch

Rape his siter again....shit on her, video tape it, send a copy to him

Apr 25, 2002
Beat that fools ass. Then after your done piss on him and pour trash on him. Beat your chest like a gorilla and scream that you slept with his mom. After that, say 'you really want the gas' and pour it all over him. make sure you get some in his mouth and his eyes. Then light a flame and let him spontanously combust...
For real dogg...fuck this fool, he aint your homie

Apr 25, 2002
facebook.com
mustynutz said:
DONT FIGHT...FIGHTINH ISNT WORTH IT

INSTEAD......

Rape his little sister and get her pregnant
shove a bottle up his dogs ass
Submit a change of address card for his address, forward all his mail to the police department
Catch his mother slipping, slice her face several times with a straight razor....makes sure she lives
Rape his father , no GANGRAPE his father...video tape it...send it to his mother

Make his sister perform her own abortion, with a coat hanger, video tape it
(send it to her mother)

Super glue all the locks on his house, car ,etc
Burn his house down
Send a picture of your asshole to the principal of the school, sign his name to it....

shit on his porch

Rape his siter again....shit on her, video tape it, send a copy to him

LMFAO!!!!!!

Sep 28, 2002
well the results are in and this is what happend.......

well i told his bitch ass if he wanted to through it down then lets do it at my pad, i didnt want to fight in skool grounds, well he went to my pad and i was like ok lets go to the back yard and through it down. lol then his bitch ass asked me " where are the gloves?" i was like wtf you talkin about. he said " i thought we were gonna use gloves" so then i just started laughin my ass off, my gut was hurtin from the laughin then he got all mad like a bitch and left. then 2day in skool i was like what happend?? werent we gonna thro down?, he said it wasnt worth it. but now we aint talkin but ima fuck up his car like in a month so he wont know it was me :mad:

PS: thanx for all the suggestions and i just myght use sum of them like the adress change one lmao heheh thanx allll!!!!!!

FastLane/S::G

overly international
Sep 17, 2002
ATL SHAWTY
www.siccness.net
Incarceraided said:
well the results are in and this is what happend.......

well i told his bitch ass if he wanted to through it down then lets do it at my pad, i didnt want to fight in skool grounds, well he went to my pad and i was like ok lets go to the back yard and through it down. lol then his bitch ass asked me " where are the gloves?" i was like wtf you talkin about. he said " i thought we were gonna use gloves" so then i just started laughin my ass off, my gut was hurtin from the laughin then he got all mad like a bitch and left. then 2day in skool i was like what happend?? werent we gonna thro down?, he said it wasnt worth it. but now we aint talkin but ima fuck up his car like in a month so he wont know it was me :mad:

PS: thanx for all the suggestions and i just myght use sum of them like the adress change one lmao heheh thanx allll!!!!!!
you should steal his car

and then drive it to corcoran state prison or whatever it's called and pay a visit to x-raided

:devious:

SKS

Sep 28, 2002
SOAK::GAME said:

you should steal his car

and then drive it to corcoran state prison or whatever it's called and pay a visit to x-raided

:devious:

SKS

ROFLMAO damn that had me rollin for like 5 min :cheeky: