i got a situation here

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 28, 2002
Ok I got this situation. It all started last Friday, we were cruisin to get sum liquor, my homie was driving and it was his car, so we go and cruise just waitin for the liqour and then he tells me” Hey I want sum gas money from you, so im like sure and I give him bout 2 bucks” ( he doesn’t really give me that many rides. Then he tells me he wants more. So I say fuck you and then all is forgotten until 2day, when he cums up to me in front of all our friends and say “ what the fuck you gonna give me gas money or am I gonna have to beat it out of you?” I was like fuck that I aint givin you a dime more cuz he was gonna cruise around regardless if I was there. So he get all pissed and says ok ill beat your ass then, 2morrow after skool. And now he wants to fight for 5 fuckin bucks. Shit I do shit for him all the time and I never charge his ass, I fuckin burn cds for him and let him borrow clothes and when he didn’t have a ride I used to tell my family to give him a ride home, and I would let him borrow shit for a long ass time. But here he is charging my ass for fuckin 5 bucks in gas money. Wtf should I do? Give him the cash or fight him?

Sicc OG
Jan 5, 2003
fuck him up....take a crow bar and hit him full force in the fuccin face...take this here golf club and snap it in half n shank his ass....or gimmie 50$ n ill take care of him

Sep 28, 2002
lol guess ima be a loner, fuckin bastard wants money for gas and now that i remember he has my fuckin clippers

i was thinkin bout it and i always did favors for him and he cant give me a fuckin ride as a favor

that fuckin fag
i guess it is a showdown 2morrow plus most of our homies are on my side cuz they think the situation is just stupid and they got my back, guess he gonna be the loner

May 13, 2002
yah if hes down to fight over that shit, fuck him he aint a true homie at all.. beat his ass.. If hes bigger then you.. hit his ass with a rock or something.

DJ Mark 7

djmark7.com
Jul 18, 1977
www.djmark7.com
I can understand asking for gas money...But it woulda been different had you known going INTO it...Plus u said u burn cds for him an shit so u scratch HIS back too...

One thing I learned growing up Italian...Don't let ANYONE shake you down lol

Nov 30, 2002
well i wouldn't fight him until he swings first... if he swings first.. its his fault.. then beat his ass... i also like the have sex with his mom idea and then urinate all over her and take a picture.. that'd work too with out a doubt

pz

May 3, 2002
I guess this gas price hike is really getting to people...

Why would anybody want to cause harm to a "friend" for $5? Does he have a job where can he afford gas? If he's not bullshitting you, he's got a small, closed mind.

Aug 15, 2002
JIM HAT said:
yah if hes down to fight over that shit, fuck him he aint a true homie at all.. beat his ass.. If hes bigger then you.. hit his ass with a rock or something.
Fuck that shit, just kick his bitch ass in the nuts and he'll be down for sure

Apr 25, 2002
facebook.com
lol...everyone is sayin kick his ass.......I do agree with alot of people ..He ain't a real friend.... but if it goes down..you gotta give him something he'll remember.... 4 fuckin you over like that... I say piss in a cup and throw it on him...but do it in front of alot of people..then say ...WHOSSSS THE BITCH NOW!!!!! lmao..that would be funny as hell since alot of people seen that movie "The New Guy" :confused:

Dec 30, 2002
T.A.GUERRERO said:
lol...everyone is sayin kick his ass.......I do agree with alot of people ..He ain't a real friend.... but if it goes down..you gotta give him something he'll remember.... 4 fuckin you over like that... I say piss in a cup and throw it on him...but do it in front of alot of people..then say ...WHOSSSS THE BITCH NOW!!!!! lmao..that would be funny as hell since alot of people seen that movie "The New Guy" :confused:
you want him to die huh ? if someone throws piss on you , you will sure as hell get him killed one way or the other =/