I GOT A LOT OF NEW CDS LATELY......here's what i think of them.......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

SavageC

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.savagec.com
MIAMI'S COLLECTION OF DOPE........very tight collection......some unreleased songs, but most are taken from various vallejo albums.......all the mac dre features are tight.....2discs for the price of one.....can't beat that.......

11/5 presents: GRIND AND POST
this compilation is pretty cool....not great, but definitely worth picking up....most of the songs are produced by tc and laidblack, so the beats are coo.....#3 with tay, e-sic, absolute is off the hinges...#4 is tight......2 black bastards come sick.....mac and ak song is sicccccckkkkkkk....overall, probably like a 7.5/10

MAC DRE- thizzele washington.....
this album is kinda strange....but its also pretty tight......the syko beats are hard.....but the mixing is terrible.....all of his vocal trax sound like they are @ the exact same volume.....but once u get passed that, its tight.......#3 "stuart little" is my favorite song.....

NAS- the lost tapes
wow......this album is bangin......purple is off the hook.......8.5/10

B-LEGIT- hard 2 b legit....
song with too short (so international) is classic!.....i like about 6 songs on the album......beats are different, but kinda tight......blegit always comes hard, but this one is about a 6.5-7/10

AWAX presents WHO GOT IT?
this album is pretty cool......song with mac and ak is classic....memoriez, sole silhouette, lg are tight......7.5/10

TKO

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
nas is tight

blegit is alrite...them beats are different from what im used to...track with 40 is the shit though...

so that mac dre has poor recording?...mannnnnnn...that sux...why would you put out some crappy manufactured product?

booooooooooo

i think imma check out that miami cd