i got a good idea for tadous' video.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
it could start off at a wood mill with him and a bunch of lumberjacks drinkin' canadian whisky...then show tadou ridin' on a logg down a river through aberdeen rappin'.....after that he hops over a fence and into yard and starts dancin' all freaky with some lambs!!!!!!THAT WOULD BE TIGHT!!!!!!!!!LMAO!

Apr 25, 2002
LOL, lumberjacks....forgot Aberdeen was an old school logging town....the lumberjacks should be playin along with the music too...one on the whiskey jug, another doin that violin shit with the saw, one on the broom string bass, a dude playin spoons, and a banjo....that would put the icing on the cake

tadou

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
...i dont get it :(

Oh...and my first video aint gonna get shot in Aberdeen...its gonna get shot in Tacoma/Seattle when i move there about 12 months from now :) (Damn ima enjoy havin a $10-15/hr job while goin to college for a BSBA, and rapping in my spare time..)

Maybe even in 6 months...depends on how well my Hick Town college edgycates me, i reckon!