I fuckin hate this place

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
pics or it didn't happen.

LOL at the orange. where did it come from? either you went to sleep with the orange in your pocket in which case - WTF? or you got out of bed to talk to the guys with the horns and thought to yourself 'I'll just pick up this orange before i do' in which case - WTF? lol
LOL, Im picturing dude in his crib eyes darting back and forth between a baseball bat and the orange.....hhhmmmm, gotta let em know im not fucking around, better take the orange.

Feb 14, 2006
pics or it didn't happen.

LOL at the orange. where did it come from? either you went to sleep with the orange in your pocket in which case - WTF? or you got out of bed to talk to the guys with the horns and thought to yourself 'I'll just pick up this orange before i do' in which case - WTF? lol

LOL, Im picturing dude in his crib eyes darting back and forth between a baseball bat and the orange.....hhhmmmm, gotta let em know im not fucking around, better take the orange.
LOL.
At first i wasnt planning on goin outside, i was gonna go to my balcony and just ring one of those fucks with whatever i had nearby.. My table had an orange, and some other fruits. Since i dont fuck with avacodos i went with oranges. If im gettin down, im gettin down. haha i got to my balcony and instead i decided to go outside for a face to face and just never took it outta my pocket.

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
LOL.
At first i wasnt planning on goin outside, i was gonna go to my balcony and just ring one of those fucks with whatever i had nearby.. My table had an orange, and some other fruits. Since i dont fuck with avacodos i went with oranges. If im gettin down, im gettin down. haha i got to my balcony and instead i decided to go outside for a face to face and just never took it outta my pocket.
Good thing you didnt have a pineapple, gonna fuck around and kill somebody

Feb 21, 2003
Its some bitch. So i flag her down, "WTF ARE YOU DOING"??

"IM sorry sir but were trying to get the people who havent moved their cars from their spaces to move them so we dont have to tow them, were working on the lot soon Im sure youve seen the fliers."

So i says REAL calmly, almost as if i think the shits ok:

"ohh, so youre honking youre horns for the people who havent moved their cars or theyre gonna get towed"??

"yes sir exactly".

Now, not so calm:
"AT 745 IN THE MORNING???? TOW THEIR FUCKING CARS AND QUIT HONKIN YOUR FUCKIN HORNS".

she drives off....like real fuckin fast.

she leaves. so theres another guy, honkin his fuckin horn. I take the hugest orange out of my pocket, (yeah, i had a fuckin orange, i was STRAPPED) and threw it at the truck and he leaves.

MAN FUCK THEIR CARS. Just tow the bitch ass things and get on with it you dumb bitches.........the fuck is honking youre horns gonna do except wake us the fuck up? KNOCK ON THEIR DOORS.

Its after 8am, and the cars aint moved at all.

FUUUUUUCKIN IDIOTS.
LOL..so what ur really saying is that you had no problem punkin a bitch to her face, but when a dude showed up you threw an orange at him and cut out??

FAIIIIIIILLLLLLLLL....

Feb 14, 2006
LOL..so what ur really saying is that you had no problem punkin a bitch to her face, but when a dude showed up you threw an orange at him and cut out??

FAIIIIIIILLLLLLLLL....
That doesnt make any sense. lol
He was the 2nd car left in the area. He was drivin away at that point hence my throwing of a fuckin orange. lol. I wanted his attention. If it was him who crossed my path 1st i woulda had the same shit to say. LOL i was the last to leave. Orange hit his car and he kept moving. I wanted all of them to stop. She wasnt the only one there so why would she be the only person i wanted to talk to? Logic. Use it.

I think they knew they were wrong for that shit in the 1st place. Which is why he didnt get out of his car, and why they didnt stick around.

Jun 3, 2006
you gotta be the apartment complex bully like me.......the only stereo you gonna hear after 10 is mine...muthafuckas know they can talk and yell while im at work but when i get home, they and their screamimg ass kids gotta take that shit inside....lol