I fucked my neck up REAL BAD! Im on pain killers an keep dropping stuff, and keep...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
doin shit all fucked up.

I went to take the garbage out, and what did i do... i took the garbage bags to my room.... WHY?

I cut up an old Vitamin World Club card and kept dropping peices of it, id bend down to pick up a peice and drop another. I spill drinks like i was born to do it.... WHY?

I usually want to fuck all day long, but right now i could care less.... WHY?

I think orange juice tastes like water with pine sol, and everybreath i breathe out tastes like pain pills and medication.... WHY?

CAUSE IM ON MASSIVE PAIN PILLS. I go to pick up my REAL perscription at 3 o'clock. (LMAO @ "O'CLOCK"... is that Irish?)

TODAY I WILL:

Take many pain pills and go to the mall and sit on a bench and watch families and couples and kids and grannies shop. I will butt into peoples conversations. I will go buy comics. I will sit on some stairs and watch lizards.

May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
They weregiven to me for pre-prescription use. They Vikinins. My gosh rhey help alot. I gotta keep correcting my spellings caudse they are taking more effect more and more. I think imma go close out one of my bank accounts and buy............ oh shit i gotta go get my check from work. Imma go do that. Then wash my car in 28 degree weather. That means i have to drive....

May 4, 2002
I fucked up my back and I'm on medication too. I have really severe muscle spasms in my lower back so the doctor gave me some muscle relaxants(Flexeril), and I got some Vicodin for the pain. I've been pilled out for a week. I can't go to work unless I've taken 3 vics. I take pills at work. I have to just to get there. The pain in my back is starting to go away, but I still have a lot of pills left. I guess work will be fun for a few more days.:dead:

P-Nut

Sicc OG
Sep 23, 2002
When I caught 2 shots from a .22 that shit was burnin me for a minute and I felt fucked up for a while even after they released me. I had a bunch of migraine pains and shit. They gave some some pain killers called Acetaminophen(off-brand aspirin, not too expensive, lol). They helped a bit, and they gave me some muscle relaxers and a anti depressant to keep me up from them muscle relaxers. Them muscle relaxers had a nigga sleepin alot and shit but they helped me deal with the pain a bit. I felt drowsy and out of it everyday for a while, but they gave me all kinds of shit to take. I felt like I on the verge of O.Din and shit. lol But I feel u man, take that shit and lay up ant u should be str8. Dont drain that bank account tho,lol, them pills expensive like a muhfucka.lmao Healthcares a bitch aint it? =%~dRoP iT=%~

Sneak

Sicc OG
May 11, 2002
Man dog I work at UPS and I tweaked the shit out of my back.. Its been 2 weeks and it still hurts, I hope its not a fucking herniated disc!

P-Nut

Sicc OG
Sep 23, 2002
^^^Hell yeah, liftin all that shit at UPS and FED-X will fuck u up for life, lol. But u start noticin how much upper body strength u gain after a while. lol But shit I had Kaiser too, but they got shut down out here so them meds hella expensive. lol But shit I was doin contract work around that time and everytime I had somethin to paint, nail, sand, or climb up I was feelin hella shitty. Frownin for days, lol =%~dRoP iT=%~