I forgot I'm on facebook...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
my biggest problem is the "negroid" one, the second one from the top. it auto-texted "Negroid" because the faggot typing it sent it as a text two texts before that!!!! so its not like it came up with negroid out of nowhere, that faggot fuckin typed it. gay shit.

Oct 19, 2008
San Diego
my biggest problem is the "negroid" one, the second one from the top. it auto-texted "Negroid" because the faggot typing it sent it as a text two texts before that!!!! so its not like it came up with negroid out of nowhere, that faggot fuckin typed it. gay shit.
I think what might have happened is he typed "It's on Netflix" and it changed it to Negroid. Which explains his next text saying "Wow" and then he typed Netflix again to show that it changed to Negroid.

Apr 25, 2002
I think what might have happened is he typed "It's on Netflix" and it changed it to Negroid. Which explains his next text saying "Wow" and then he typed Netflix again to show that it changed to Negroid.
My iPhone auto-corrects "Netflix" to "Nervous," so he had to have used "Negroid" before or it wouldn't auto-correct to it.