I Finally did it yall!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

CODE

Sicc OG
Oct 20, 2002
I apologize first off because this has nothing to do NW rap..but as a member of the siccness community for the last 3 years, I feel it imcumbnet upon myself to brag about this after I have been talkin all this highfy about me and my Pac 10 business Finance degree....

By tomorrow at 11:00Am my official college career at Washington State University will come to a conclusiuon..my nightmare is finally over and I'm coming home back the 6 for GOOD, to become a rich fuckin millionaire....

I would like to thank eveyone who ever doubted my academic capabilites especially that former boss who told me that I was not college material, without that motivation to prove them wrong it wasn't possible.....

It's 10:29pm right now and feels like Christmans Eve, I ain't felt this highfy in years.....

I'm fittin to be sippin Moet till I url on my new versace shirt tomorrow night boi!!!!

Apr 25, 2002
Congatulations, man....that's fuckin' big time.....Never underestimate the value of a college education......

Dec 30, 2003
www.soundclick.com
well brother, Congratulation CODE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You put in the work now itz time for you to get paid.... Hit your boy up when you touch down in the six so we can do some celebratin homie...

HOLLA

Mar 13, 2003
www.billythefridge.com
Good shit... that being said, what the fuck is up with the Siccness being so personal lately. There have been quite a few personal posts here lately. Are we all that close that we're on a need to know basis?

Apr 25, 2002
Fridge said:
Good shit... that being said, what the fuck is up with the Siccness being so personal lately. There have been quite a few personal posts here lately. Are we all that close that we're on a need to know basis?
Maybe these dudes are starting to feel like they're e-family or something!

Code, congrats homeboy. You have reason to be proud so brag all you want! All good man.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Congratulations CODE. My homey is doing a finance major here at Central. You're a lucky bastard though, cause I got like another year and a half to two years out in this bitch...lol...Good luck to you.

CODE

Sicc OG
Oct 20, 2002
Thx yall, your acknowledgement is much appreciated....

words don't suffice to convey how much bullshit and frustartion WSU's business school and the city of Pullman put me through to get this degree.....

I'll tell ya what tho....being out here for the last few years really made me appreacite the town and realize how tight SEATTLE really is...

Apr 25, 2002
CODE said:
I'll ya what tho....being out here for the last few years really made me appreacite the town and realize how tight SEATTLE really is...
^^^^REAL CHOP. And here I am stuck out in the damn wheat fields for another couple months. I miss the rain...I miss the chronic...I miss the studio...and most important I miss the homies. I got boys out here and everything, but it aint nothin like being with my REAL fam in the town.
*Just had to vent*

Anyway, BIG congrats on that degree homie. That is really something to be proud of...and thats the type of motivation that keeps me going during those periods that I just get sick as fuck of this place (CODE, you know what I mean). You just accomplished something that a very small fraction of the people in this world will ever be fortunate enough to experience...make good used of that degree, but in the meantime celebrate and get FADED. Hopefully Ill catch up with you in the 6 sometime this summer.