I felt it would be good to say here first...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
Imma hit this Kung Fu Vampire dude up.. Not into the raps so much on "wax", but the live vids I've been seeing are sick. So let me mention it before he posts up a pm like I'm some pussy.

What sold me was the live female singers. I was kinda already sold on the live band, but I didn't know there were dope female singers.

You can delete the fuck out of this thread.

Nov 14, 2002
Hey, just Re: the whole Kung Fu Vampire shit...

The dude PM's me and says "Come to my show next month in NY and see me at the merch booth."

I check his website and there is no NY date, so I pm him about it... he gets back to me with
Quote:
Unfortunately I cannot release the tour info just yet. It's with a major group and I want to respect there wishes and wait for them to do the press release.
They better be big as fuck if they're going to promo a NY show in less than one month.

lmao @ you wanting to do promo for someone you refer to as "shiny emo vampire dude"

cant make this shit up :cheeky:
I've had back and forth's with Tech and would still do promo for dude. Me calling a guy "shiny emo vampire" is hardly something to be taken to heart, I assure you.

May 31, 2007
All I can say is... Rather sit through that than Dog Faced Gods...ANd is that a asian chick on the geetar? I want

Oh and it seems he aint that popular... So how in the fuck do all those people get paid?