I don't usually post personal shit, but...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

B-12

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.a-wax.com
please send a congratulations out to legendary producer and good friend Johnny Z. He got married tonight and it was a real nice ceremony and reception. It all went down at the Green Valley Country Club in Fairfield, CA. and alot of people came through. In particular though, I was there, of course Jay Tee, Rhythm X, K-Lou, Young DRU, DC from Tag Team (he is one of Johnny's close friends from college), and of course our own DJ Mark 7 who attended AND managed to DJ the gig. There was also alot of millionaires and politicians including two ex-mayors of Vallejo and the owner of Dunlop Guitars and a bunch of others. It was big paper circulatin' out there tonight!

It was dope. Thought I'd share with yall. Peace.

May 20, 2002
www.myspace.com
It was a good day. Good to see you there 12. I had too many KetelOne Double Shots on tha Rocks wid a twiso of limes. By tha time I got back home to watch Sopranos, a mufucka didn't really undastand what tha fuck was goin on cause I was too damn buzzed. I feel better than I thought I would today.....................