I dont Listen to drake at all but this dude is with The Shit lol

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
Is that actually J. Prince talking in that video? He has always kept a fairly low profile so this seems way out of character for him to be throwing threats in a YouTube video.
Its definitely him but remember that it aint his personal youtube account... TMZ leaks all kinds of shit

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
Crickets, family Gryllidae (also known as "true crickets"), are insects somewhat related to grasshoppers, and more closely related to katydids or bush crickets (family Tettigoniidae) and Weta (families Anostostomatidae and Rhaphidophoridae). They have somewhat flattened bodies and long antennae. There are more than 900 species of crickets.[1] They tend to be nocturnal[2] and are often confused with grasshoppers because they have a similar body structure including jumping hind legs. Crickets are not harmful to humans.

Nov 24, 2003
Is that actually J. Prince talking in that video? He has always kept a fairly low profile so this seems way out of character for him to be throwing threats in a YouTube video.

Yeah I was thinking the same thing. It almost made me think it was some kind of PR stunt because the dude has always been low profile, and then all of a sudden he is making these threats over music on a youtube video....

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
Yeah I was thinking the same thing. It almost made me think it was some kind of PR stunt because the dude has always been low profile, and then all of a sudden he is making these threats over music on a youtube video....
Like I already said, he didnt intend on this being on youtube cuz it wasnt posted by an official account, it was posted by TMZ

Jul 12, 2002
Like I already said, he didnt intend on this being on youtube cuz it wasnt posted by an official account, it was posted by TMZ
It doesn't matter who posted it, he obviously meant it to be heard if he went through the trouble of recording it and putting it together in a somewhat professional manner.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
Just sayin hes quick to jump to a lawsuit

Plus suing a woman who's husband just died enforces the idea of him being a douche
thats your opinion and yeah it is cuthroat. but she should have hit up j prince first. im sure j prince would have let her as long as he got a little cut. i have no sympathy for people who dont read contracts. lol and then want to cry when they dont get any royalty checks.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
thats your opinion and yeah it is cuthroat. but she should have hit up j prince first. im sure j prince would have let her as long as he got a little cut. i have no sympathy for people who dont read contracts. lol and then want to cry when they dont get any royalty checks.
You obviously gotta act on contracts and agreements if its about legal matters, so I understand J's position, but filing a lawsuit against a woman who just lost her husband specifically for her husbands material is cold hearted (but not in the gangsta way he usually is, more of an asshole way)

May 9, 2002
You obviously gotta act on contracts and agreements if its about legal matters, so I understand J's position, but filing a lawsuit against a woman who just lost her husband specifically for her husbands material is cold hearted (but not in the gangsta way he usually is, more of an asshole way)
She owed him money...she just fell into money...thats called being opportunistic, breh. Falls right back on what Rasan said. If you OWE money via contract, then you need to respect that, as its bound by LAW. period.

Its no different than when you owe money to a debtor collector and they garnish your wages when the tax return comes.

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

J tries to sue every motherfucker he can, but he still on that gangsta shit... Drake keeps actin like he from Houston when that canuck dont know shit about the city, just how to bite everybody's shit from the 90s

Hell, it aint Houston, but he tried to get away with biting an entire Rappin 4tay verse and then paid him off to get off the hook, but he keeps forgettin that money cant buy respect, despite what Tony Montana said

J Prince is a real important figure in southern rap history so you gotta respect him for that reason, but I dont know why he tryin to stand up for Drake bitch ass... maybe just cuz he knows he can make $$$ selling his lame music to teen girls
Shut the fuck up, youre from England you dont know shit except for tea and crumpets...

Nov 11, 2006
She owed him money...she just fell into money...thats called being opportunistic, breh. Falls right back on what Rasan said. If you OWE money via contract, then you need to respect that, as its bound by LAW. period.

Its no different than when you owe money to a debtor collector and they garnish your wages when the tax return comes.
I feel ya on the contract part, but regular debt collectors can't garnish wages or tax returns. Only ones who can do that is the IRS, the gov't, student loans and if you owe child support