I dont give a fuck about anyones opinion

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
^^^Oh the irony of that statement.
And this place is a secluded shit hole where people againt establishment congregate and cry about why they don't have shit and how its everyone elses fault they don't have shit.

Trust me, the opinions expressed on these boards are fucked up in general and delusional.

The consensus on these boards is "give me free shit NOW and anyone who is against giving me free shit is a fucking retard who should die NOW"

Yea nice fucking ideology.

Now who the fuck is actually delusional?

Its not me, I just happen to express hard work and doing right on a message board full of kids who want free shit and do nothing for it.

Now that's the truth!

Feb 7, 2006
And this place is a secluded shit hole where people againt establishment congregate and cry about why they don't have shit and how its everyone elses fault they don't have shit.

Trust me, the opinions expressed on these boards are fucked up in general and delusional.

The consensus on these boards is "give me free shit NOW and anyone who is against giving me free shit is a fucking retard who should die NOW"

Its not me, I just happen to express hard work and doing right on a message board full of kids who want free shit and do nothing for it.

Now that's the truth!
What were they thinking? They should have gave YOU the nobel peace prize for leading the wayward minority, constituted of Siccness members, mired in the sick ideology of "give me free shit NOW and anyone who is against giving me free shit is a fucking retard who should die NOW", to the righteous way of neo-idiocy...I commend you noble man.

May 2, 2002

Now that's the truth!
is there a rule that states your iq must be above 70 to post on the siccness?